Bluedio Air Bluetooth Headphones Review
Oct 1, 2015 at 11:55 AM Post #16 of 23
  yep..since the built quality of Bluedio was so abysmal in the past,in don`t see myself spending triple-digit numbers on anything Bluedio...
they should focus on cheap and  decent sounding cans and leave the "HQ"-stuff to the rest...
well,the T3G are about to be released,so not all hope is lost as to cheap,decent sounding cans..

Yeah, no idea how long we'll have to wait for the T3 to come out, and not sure if the $299Yuen pricetag is legit or not..... we'll just have to wait and pray they are making another good cheap one :D

Oct 9, 2015 at 1:01 PM Post #17 of 23
Hey Guys, just got my Airs after my R+ failed after 2 years (battery wouldn't charge anymore and I used cable ties to hold the headband together)

They paired fine with my Note 4, but when I try with my Samsung Slate 7 with win 7, it pairs, but audio cuts out every 4 seconds, its driving me mental. I cant find any drivers for the Airs, and I was looking forwards to watching a movie with the 3d mode enabled... The BT is v 3.0 on the Slate, but it supposed to be backwards compatible right?

I heard about some firmware update to fix 3d not being remembered when they are turned off, but I cant even find the Airs on their homepage.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Tim

Oct 9, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #18 of 23
Hey Guys, just got my Airs after my R+ failed after 2 years (battery wouldn't charge anymore and I used cable ties to hold the headband together)

They paired fine with my Note 4, but when I try with my Samsung Slate 7 with win 7, it pairs, but audio cuts out every 4 seconds, its driving me mental. I cant find any drivers for the Airs, and I was looking forwards to watching a movie with the 3d mode enabled... The BT is v 3.0 on the Slate, but it supposed to be backwards compatible right?

I heard about some firmware update to fix 3d not being remembered when they are turned off, but I cant even find the Airs on their homepage.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Tim

never used mine on any windows devices but some people are using this, see if it works:
http://everbest.ftpserver.biz/Marketing/Bluedio/bluesoleil%20software.zip

Oct 10, 2015 at 6:53 AM Post #19 of 23
Oct 11, 2015 at 10:21 PM Post #21 of 23
  Ok, thanks! I installed it (chinese I guess?) but are they just drivers? Doesn't seem to have a GUI. Where do I go from there?

Antoher thing I notic is that 3D sound doesnt work wired? And Im having a hard time making the Airs forget its paired devices so that I can re-pair them.

ok here's a little help :)
First, for the software operation, Im not sure if there's an English version of it but with the one I shared, there'll be a "Bluetooth logo" button next to your desktop bottom right corner clock/speaker/wireless etc icon after you install it. Once the Bluetooth on your PC is On/Activated,  right click that icon and the user interface is the first one on the drop list :) For advanced settings, click the third option on the drop list, you can choose which Bluetooth devices to connect to via which designated port (USB/UART/PCMCIA/BCSP), in the tap next to it you get to key in more details (eg. Port: COMXX/Bitrate etc.)
As for the 3D surround sound, yes you are correct about not working on wired mode. Air and UFO both have the 3D surround sound feature but they only work on Bluetooth mode. Why? mmmm.... well..... only Bluedio and God himself have the answer LOL but really, 3D surround sound works only on wireless mode.
To clear Air's paired device list, switch on your Air and press the Vol+ & Vol- togather for 10 seconds and the list is cleared, clean as a whistle :)

Just curious, which color of Air you picked?

Oct 12, 2015 at 5:07 AM Post #22 of 23
Thanks for the reply! I see the icon for the bluesoliel on the task bar, but its greyed out. My regular bluetooth is up and running though.  Should i turn off regular bluetooth?

I chose the black, but I spray-painted them with some semi gloss black acrylic paint.(after trying ot pair with my computer so it not why they don't work. still work fine with my phone) They looked horrendous with that nonsense letter design on them, for the life of me I cannot figure out why they chose such an ugly design to print. What a waste of money for them. They look great all black. I'm glad the don't have a massive blue blinking circle like the R+ so I dont look like an extra for star trek in them.

Regarding the clearing of the memory, does it give you any indication the memory has been cleared, like a sound or a blinking light or anything? Nothing happens when I try your method.

A few other qualms I have are : womans voice incredibly loud and unclear when you turn them on and off and volume buttons slow to register press.

Oct 14, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #23 of 23
  Thanks for the reply! I see the icon for the bluesoliel on the task bar, but its greyed out. My regular bluetooth is up and running though.  Should i turn off regular bluetooth?

I chose the black, but I spray-painted them with some semi gloss black acrylic paint.(after trying ot pair with my computer so it not why they don't work. still work fine with my phone) They looked horrendous with that nonsense letter design on them, for the life of me I cannot figure out why they chose such an ugly design to print. What a waste of money for them. They look great all black. I'm glad the don't have a massive blue blinking circle like the R+ so I dont look like an extra for star trek in them.

Regarding the clearing of the memory, does it give you any indication the memory has been cleared, like a sound or a blinking light or anything? Nothing happens when I try your method.

A few other qualms I have are : womans voice incredibly loud and unclear when you turn them on and off and volume buttons slow to register press.

I never actually used any Bluetooth headset on my PC so Im not sure what happens when you already have one Bluetooth installed and now trying to use another one, the Bluesoliel one I got is from my customers who came back to me chitchatting in my shop and they told me about it. I'll ask them when they come back for a little chat or something new to buy LOL

Oh yeah *high 5* me too! how come Bluedio can ever come up with such an ugly design? I just dont get it! Well.... maybe there are some people who likes it but Im definitely not one of them LOL

I don't have my sample Air with me at the moment, I'll check the memory clear function and see if it's wrong or if there's any indicator. I'll get back to you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back