Blue Sky Speakers worth it?
Jul 23, 2006 at 10:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

rx7_fan

500+ Head-Fier
I'm thinking of getting blue sky speakers, I'm sold my Swans M200 for it, but now a 'lil indecisive. Do you guys think it's worth the money? I'm using the EMU 0404 on my PC to run it.

Jul 24, 2006 at 1:37 PM Post #2 of 6
I don't have any experience with the Swans, but the smaller bluesky speakers sound excellent for how small and relatively inexpensive they are. You can do better soundwise for the money, but you won't find anything nearly as small or convenient.

Jul 26, 2006 at 8:08 PM Post #3 of 6
That's a great point, I think I'm going to get it at guitar center. Too bad I don't have a balanced sound card and i'm likely to use RCA inputs.

Jul 29, 2006 at 6:42 AM Post #4 of 6
If your talking about the Bluesky 2.1 speakers, I've heard them at Guitar center and I thought they were really good other than the fact that it was a bit too much on the bright side (Its a Studio monitor thing?).

Jul 29, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
If your talking about the Bluesky 2.1 speakers, I've heard them at Guitar center and I thought they were really good other than the fact that it was a bit too much on the bright side (Its a Studio monitor thing?).

yeah they were a bit bright, but I'm going to use my EMU to turn down the treble a little bit.

Jul 29, 2006 at 10:42 PM Post #6 of 6
No, it's not a studio monitor thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back