Blue Sky EXO 2.1 Monitoring System..Any opinions?
Aug 9, 2007 at 11:43 PM Post #3 of 7
I talked my fiance into buying this system for use with her computer listening to my flac files over our home network with foobar. It sounds really quite good. I haven't heard anything better for computer listening anywhere near its price. I never tried the Exo.

Aug 10, 2007 at 4:39 AM Post #4 of 7
Not specific to the Exo or Media Desk, but I owned Blue Sky's System One and it was an incredible value for the price - equaling, maybe bettering, my two other monitor systems that cost several times the price - incredibly dynamic system.

The Media Desk is good down to 30Hz in chamber, estimated to 20Hz in room, and if anywhere near as flat a response as their other gear, it seems high on the value meter as well.

Aug 11, 2007 at 2:25 PM Post #6 of 7
Im really thinking about going for the MediaDesk 2.1 I think it would be perfect for the small bedroom system im putting together. One question I have, i do about 50% of my listning in the nearfeild and the other 50% about 8ft away, so I was worrying how they sound if your not in the nearfeild listening position and will they have to power to fill my 12x16ft room ?
thanks

Aug 11, 2007 at 11:47 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Imperfectcircle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Im really thinking about going for the MediaDesk 2.1 I think it would be perfect for the small bedroom system im putting together. One question I have, i do about 50% of my listning in the nearfeild and the other 50% about 8ft away, so I was worrying how they sound if your not in the nearfeild listening position and will they have to power to fill my 12x16ft room ?
thanks

The ones I referred to are used in a larger bedroom area and fill it easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back