Blue Jewel Cases
Jun 7, 2004 at 5:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

minya

Headphoneus Supremus
You know, it's almost impossible to find real jewel cases anymore. Everywhere I look, the only things sold are those "slimline" cases.

I'm looking for a translucent blue jewel case. Does anyone have a spare? (I only need one.) I'll gladly cover shipping if you feel like being generous.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks,

- Chris

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 11
I've never seen a translucent blue case.
I did see full size jewel cases the other day at a Big Lots store. So maybe the outlet type places may have some, I dunno.
Good luck. Sorry I wasn't much help.

Jun 7, 2004 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 11
That's a good idea... there's a Big Lots store nearby. Perhaps I'll check it out at lunch.

I remember I used to see 5 - 10 packs of colored jewel cases for sale (not the slim ones) with yellow, red, blue, purple, etc. but for the life of me I cannot find those things anywhere.

- Chris

Jun 7, 2004 at 7:04 PM Post #4 of 11
In here empty jewelcases cost dam mutch, only ones I could find were 1euro, and empty cd-r is 0.7euro :p so its lot cheaper to buy cd-r's and use the discs as frisbees.

Jun 7, 2004 at 10:04 PM Post #5 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
That's a good idea... there's a Big Lots store nearby. Perhaps I'll check it out at lunch.

I remember I used to see 5 - 10 packs of colored jewel cases for sale (not the slim ones) with yellow, red, blue, purple, etc. but for the life of me I cannot find those things anywhere.

- Chris

They are a product of Fellowes. I'm looking at two of their ten-packs. These are made with an opaque colored body and a clear cover. Be glad to give you blue one if it would serve.

BW

Jun 7, 2004 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 11
Ha... I found what I wanted on the internet. $7 after shipping for 2 jewel cases.
plainface.gif
Oh well... hope it's what I'm looking for.

Bill, I really appreciate the offer, but the ones I need are actually translucent throughout; i.e. clear blue cover, clear blue tray, clear blue back ... etc. Thank you, though.

- Chris

Jun 7, 2004 at 10:31 PM Post #7 of 11
Why must they be translucent blue? Why are you willing to pay $3.50 a piece? Wouldn't the regular CD cases at CompUSA, BestBuy, CircuitCity, Staples, OfficeMax, your local $1 store, local supermarket, etc., suffice?

Jun 7, 2004 at 10:34 PM Post #8 of 11
Cuz I have an out-of-print CD that came in a translucent blue case that I want to sell on eBay... and, unfortunately, I pretty much smashed up the jewel case long ago.
tongue.gif

So, I'm hoping that my "investment" of $7 will pay out in a higher end-auction price. We'll see.
wink.gif

- Chris

Jun 7, 2004 at 10:52 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by minya
Cuz I have an out-of-print CD that came in a translucent blue case that I want to sell on eBay... and, unfortunately, I pretty much smashed up the jewel case long ago.
tongue.gif

So, I'm hoping that my "investment" of $7 will pay out in a higher end-auction price. We'll see.
wink.gif

- Chris

What CD?

Jun 8, 2004 at 8:07 AM Post #11 of 11
Okay pardon my ignorance. Is that really a pic of the hand of Fatima? Cuz if it is, that's like, nasty. Well either way it's nasty.

Ugh, I can't believe I clicked to get a larger pic. The closeup is nasty.

I can't stop looking at it.. Hahahaha.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back