Blox M2C Review
Dec 11, 2012 at 12:45 PM Post #17 of 34
I need it too! :frowning2: (and i ve the same question :D) please help us :'(

Dec 11, 2012 at 1:36 PM Post #18 of 34
Dec 11, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #19 of 34
:frowning2: sigh :frowning2: thanks, anyway..

Dec 12, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #21 of 34
..or the paa-1 pro :D ..but..in the other case..how can I purchase the tm7? I ve emailed them, but no answ.. O.o

Dec 13, 2012 at 2:20 AM Post #23 of 34
In fact..they re always out of stock :frowning2:

Dec 13, 2012 at 3:19 AM Post #24 of 34
Just keep a look on the hompage of Blox. They have small batches that sell out fast, but hopefully they'll keep on selling the TM7.

How about Yuin PK2? I preferred my PK2 to the M2C and sold the M2C. Then I bought the TM7, and I think that one is better than the PK2. Still the PK2 are really good sounding earbuds...

Dec 13, 2012 at 6:25 AM Post #26 of 34
Actually, I think that the PK2 is better than the Live. The sound is much smoother on the PK2. Live tends to have harsh highs and an overall thin sound.

I have not heard the Paa1-Pro, but it's supposed to be quite bassy. The PK2 has got good bass, but isn't very bassy. I mean, you can hear the bass rather than feel it...

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:15 AM Post #27 of 34
Few posts up there s a comparison..paa doesn t seem bassy O.o

Dec 13, 2012 at 8:45 AM Post #28 of 34
btw found this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIY-YUIN-PK2-Hi-Fi-Earphones-FURUKAWA-Shielded-Cable-PAILICCS-3-5mm-Plug-/221044278279?pt=US_Headphones&hash=item3377440407

how much better is this compare to the original ?
and the cable is it flexible like braided one ?

Dec 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM Post #29 of 34
Quote:
Few posts up there s a comparison..paa doesn t seem bassy O.o

Well, perhaps "bassy" is the wrong word when you are talking about earbuds... But as far as I understand, it has got a warmer sound and stronger low end than many other earbuds.

swbf2cheater wrote this about the Paa-1 Pro in his earbud thread:
Quote:
First and foremost, the Bass is clear and clean, there is a satisfying low end compared to pretty much everything I've reviewed in this topic up to this point.  The MX980 has a noticeably less omnipresent low end.  This means that there is simply a solid low end at all times compared to most other earbuds I've used which simply do not.

I think that the MX980 has got quite deep bass for earbuds. I have heard earbuds with more bass (TFTA 1101, NW Studio Pro, Sony MDR-E484 & Sony MDR-E741), but still the MX980 have quite strong bass for an earbud.

Well, I haven't heard the Paa-1 Pro, so I cannot compare it to earbuds that I have heard (I prefer to find old Sony & Aiwa earbuds on Ebay...).

Here's a good comparison between PK2 and Paa-1 Pro:

Quote:
...[W]hen comparing the PAA-1 Pro and the PK2, one can't help but notice the almost night-and-day difference when it comes to the overall presentation. While the Hisound gives a concert-hall sense of space, the PK2--like the entire PK and OK series--is like an open field. Having said such, one is not necessarily better than the other, and both have their own particular genres of strength.

http://headfonics.com/2011/12/hisoundaudio-paa-1-pro-warm-enough-for-thorough-satisfaction/

So apparently PK2 has got a wider soundstage. It might be that the PK2 has got a more airy sound and the Paa-1 Pro a more "compact" sound. That airy quality is what I call smooth or lush and it gives you the impression of a very big soundstage. Still, I have heard much bigger and more detailed soundstage (Blox TM7, Sony MDR-E252 & Aiwa HP-D9).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back