BLON BL-30 Review, impressions and discussion thread
Nov 26, 2020 at 2:28 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 295

AJCxZ0

Previously known as AJZ0
BLONHeadphone_2_f0c8f68b-605b-49c4-8e9f-efac0dc9dd46_1024x1024.jpg

BLON BL-30: 70mm dynamic driver, 150Ω, 70mm dynamic driver, 110dB, 70mm dynamic driver, Open back, 70mm dynamic driver, Noise Canceling*, 70mm dynamic driver, 3.5mm connectors with a 70mm dynamic driver and it's metal. It comes in black and "gold" which appears to have been painted brown/bronze.

$100 on Drop
$109 at Linsoul before sales, discounts, gift cards, etc. Mine cost less than $75.
$119 on AliExpress

A couple of reviews, neither of which are by me, pending my review.
Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews
AV Atmos

*[Don't ask. The description only makes it worse and funnier.]

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2020 at 7:11 AM Post #7 of 295
BLONHeadphone_2_f0c8f68b-605b-49c4-8e9f-efac0dc9dd46_1024x1024.jpg

BLON BL-30: 70mm dynamic driver, 150Ω, 70mm dynamic driver, 110dB, 70mm dynamic driver, Open back, 70mm dynamic driver, Noise Canceling*, 70mm dynamic driver, 3.5mm connectors with a 70mm dynamic driver and it's metal. It comes in black and "gold" which appears to have been painted brown/bronze.

$100 on Drop
$109 at Linsoul before sales, discounts, gift cards, etc. Mine cost less than $75.
$119 on AliExpress

A couple of reviews, neither of which are by me, pending my review.
Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews
AV Atmos

*[Don't ask. The description only makes it worse and funnier.]
What are your opinions on this?

Dec 1, 2020 at 9:27 PM Post #10 of 295
What are your opinions on this?

My opinions on what? My post?
A sensible title and good picture selection gets it off to a strong start, then getting straight into the relevant specs gives all readers what they want, but then devolves into what appears to be a rather weak attempt at humour (which is really more an emphasis of a most interesting feature) confusingly mixed with some ridiculous details from the actual product page. Prices and links to actual products brings it back on track and finishes well with links to reviews. Language and format are excellent.
Overall grade: A-

What are your opinions on the post?

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:10 PM Post #11 of 295
My pair should be in any day now! Will post impressions and answer any questions anyone might have.
Post first impressions when ready please!

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:19 PM Post #12 of 295
My opinions on what? My post?
A sensible title and good picture selection gets it off to a strong start, then getting straight into the relevant specs gives all readers what they want, but then devolves into what appears to be a rather weak attempt at humour (which is really more an emphasis of a most interesting feature) confusingly mixed with some ridiculous details from the actual product page. Prices and links to actual products brings it back on track and finishes well with links to reviews. Language and format are excellent.
Overall grade: A-

What are your opinions on the post?
1606943449196.png

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:24 PM Post #13 of 295
Post first impressions when ready please!
Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll be able to post impressions or answer any questions. It seems as though DHL has stole my package. It was supposed to be delivered on Monday, and the tracking just updated 30 minutes ago to say it was delivered on Sunday evening. Without even updating to say it was "out for delivery." Blatant theft if you ask me, and customer service won't reply. Perhaps buying from Linsoul with expedited shipping isn't recommended if you live in the US.

Dec 2, 2020 at 4:43 PM Post #14 of 295
Unfortunately, I don't believe I'll be able to post impressions or answer any questions. It seems as though DHL has stole my package. It was supposed to be delivered on Monday, and the tracking just updated 30 minutes ago to say it was delivered on Sunday evening. Without even updating to say it was "out for delivery." Blatant theft if you ask me, and customer service won't reply. Perhaps buying from Linsoul with expedited shipping isn't recommended if you live in the US.
Oh wow, sorry to hear. If that turns out right that's pretty horrible. Keep us posted please.

Dec 2, 2020 at 5:31 PM Post #15 of 295
Seems like a dhl issue not linsoul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back