BLON 03 issue. advice needed...
Apr 12, 2023 at 11:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

arbiter76

100+ Head-Fier
hola from latin america amigos. my 03s keep splitting in half, meaning the shell splits at the seam. the first time it happened I dropped it on tile floor sucked but after awhile it wouldn't stay stuck together anymore so I cut it and used it as mono for when I'm eating and need privacy. welp, the other one split recently and won't stick together. I think my other pair is about to split and I've never dropped it. I believe my ear sweat is weakening the adhesive. I plan on buying a couple more soon but hoping to get advice on how to protect my next 2 pairs. fingernail polish? custom paint job? really hoping there's a fix so I don't have to buy so many. the BLON 03's are top 3 sound signature personal favorite but it ticks boxes the other don't. comfort and fit which are huge because I'm autistic and they almost disappear in my ears. help and thanks in advance.

Apr 13, 2023 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 2
This has happened to others, too, it's not just you.

Most people carefully super glue it back together, so long as you're careful not to glue the drivers. You can use a toothpick or something small to spread the glue.

I don't know of any preventative measure to stop it from happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back