Blind test: 6 DACs compared
Jan 29, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #48 of 176
You just have to look at the waveforms. It's easy to see where the match and don't. I wasn't doing a checksum or cross cancelling.
bigsmile_face.gif
Sometimes your eyes are actually seeing what's there without additional help. It's how you edit and time up channels when you mix etc. I could get it closer by expanding the res but it wasn't necessary.

Jan 29, 2013 at 2:10 PM Post #51 of 176
Quote:
I'm not sure what you guys are fighting over
confused_face(1).gif

Usually I'm the one getting all angry!

I do not like pointless fights, that is why I removed the previous posts that were not relevant to this topic to clean up the thread somewhat.

Jan 29, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #54 of 176
Quote:
I'm not sure what you guys are fighting over
confused_face(1).gif

Usually I'm the one getting all angry!

Fill me in if you figure it out.
confused_face_2.gif
 LOL I've followed suit and deleted some posts as well but the pointless portion was not my contribution. I simply posted a file and got grief over it.

Jan 29, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #56 of 176
Quote:
It looks like some people are completely missing the  point of this thread, which was supposed to be an audibility test, then start arguing about the obvious. 
size]

Preferences

Preferences

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Jan 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #57 of 176
Quote:
It looks like some people are completely missing the  point of this thread, which was supposed to be an audibility test, then start arguing about the obvious. 
size]

I personally never commented on whether the graphs were important and plan on giving a listen. I have no idea why it got wound up. Just something I did that I thought I would share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back