Blessing 2 and Blessing 2 dusk eq question
Oct 21, 2022 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

alidan

Head-Fier
are you able to eq a blessing 2 to match a blessing 2 dusk, and vice versa?
I got salnotes zero, and I like them, to the extent that I stopped looking at headphones for an upgrade and instead am looking at iems, and I fell on timeless, the two blessing 2's and the variations.

So im wondering, because this is a hard decision that I have to get blind, am I able to eq the two dusks to match each other? I'm likely going to be equing them to preference regardless, but i'm assuming that if I got the dusk version, its not like I would be able to push the bass even harder than the non dusk right? I assume they use the same hardware just a different factory 'tuning'

Oct 21, 2022 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 3
Oct 22, 2022 at 1:20 AM Post #3 of 3
for me, I had to put on some fairly large foam tips for my zeros, about 13.5mm foam tips, and I recently found out they are insertable in my ears without compressing them at all, so if I had to guess, my ears are on the large side, so size of the hole is not an issue unless it wants me to do something like etymotic's, and just looking at the belessing 2 and them inserted, I dont think they are going THAT deep in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back