Bleach VS Naruto
Jul 23, 2006 at 12:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

RYCeT

Headphoneus Supremus
Both stories is getting more interesting with each chapter. I like bleach fight scenes, however storywise it's more like dragon ball, train, fight, meet a new powerful enemies, getting beat up, train, fight desperately and win, new enemies coming again and so on. Naruto stories is much better.
So my vote goes to Naruto. How about you guys?

Mod, I tried to make a poll however I can't find the poll function. Is it disabled?

edit: Gantz is another manga that I read which getting more interesting with each chapter.

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:26 AM Post #3 of 21
I liked Bleach better I think, the story seemed to be aimed at an older audience, but I haven't watched either in about half a year to a year. I honestly couldn't deal with the amount of time anime was consuming, I would begin to watch complete series and spending days watching hundreds of episodes.

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:35 AM Post #5 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by mega
I like both..

But Naruto at it's best > Bleach at it's best, although it's pretty close.

Both are somewhat lagging right now..especially the anime and it's crappy fillers.

Same.

The filters for Bleach is much more interesting than ones for Naruto, though.
Naruto is going through one of those changes of animes: it's aiming for older audiences. Lots more blood and violence now...

Nice avatar btw. Cute.

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:36 AM Post #6 of 21
On the manga.... Storywise I still think Bleach has one of the best plot twist of all time. However, as an overall story and character development I still like Naruto better. Naruto is also more dramatic, it allows characters to die when they need to, whereas Bleach tries to keep everyone alive. However when it comes to main characters I like Ichigo more than Naruto.

On the anime... both started out well, though I think Bleach took a little longer to get me hooked. The fillers now.... well, at least Bleach tries to keep somewhat of storyline while Naruto has turned to crap.

Anyone know when the fillers will end?
confused.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:45 AM Post #8 of 21
I agree with what was said here pretty much.

Bleach fillers > Naruto fillers
Naruto canon > Bleach canon

I can guess whats going to happen in Bleach, with the hints they've been dropping with what's going on with Ichigo. And what happened in Soul Society

Naruto I have a few wild ideas but yea, nothing for sure. The naruto fillers are really horrible though.

Jul 23, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gaughtfried
Naruto's fillers is the main reason why I don't watch anime anymore. I hear they're going to animate the two year timeskip. If it's true then it's fillers till christmas...

Except in the manga during the two years stuff actually happens. In the anime nothing is happening. It'd be a shame if the anime got cancelled before they could get back to the real storyline.

Jul 23, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #12 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by JahJahBinks
I have a feeling that Naruto won't end until he really becomes a hokagay.

That probably won't ever happen until the end, at least not when the Akatsuki arcs will prove more interesting.
wink.gif

Anybody wants to guess what jutsu Kakashi is trying to teach Naruto in the manga? (Possible spoiler ahead) I think it could be something close to the "Shunshin no Jutsu" that the 4th Hokage was renowned and feared for. Now that would make Naruto truly powerful.
biggrin.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 1:55 AM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zorander
That probably won't ever happen until the end, at least not when the Akatsuki arcs will prove more interesting.
wink.gif

Anybody wants to guess what jutsu Kakashi is trying to teach Naruto in the manga? (Possible spoiler ahead) I think it could be something close to the "Shunshin no Jutsu" that the 4th Hokage was renowned and feared for. Now that would make Naruto truly powerful.
biggrin.gif

Delicious wind-type jutsu.
ZOMG, HE CUT A LEAF!
rolleyes.gif

They really should release more than 13 pages. They used to release much more...

Jul 23, 2006 at 2:57 AM Post #15 of 21
I'd have to agree with dj. I've only watched a few animes, but I gotta say I hated the naruto/dbz style of storytelling... at least with bleach, the content of each episode appears more "filling".

And like uh.. naruto can't even see ichigo, cuz he's like, a shinigami, so... it'd just be an execution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back