BlazBlue
Jul 2, 2009 at 8:48 PM Post #2 of 7
Oh yeah. I'm a big guilty gear fan so there's no way I would pass this up. It plays similar but it's very different at the same time, if that can make sense.

Haven't played online yet. I'm still trying to pick out a main character and brush up on some combos. I leaning towards Nu, Taokaka, and Rachel right now.

Jul 2, 2009 at 9:27 PM Post #3 of 7
Unfortunately I'm not getting it until the 6th or 7th because I ordered via Amazon. While I'm looking forward to it, I have enough other things to distract me so I didn't cancel and go to a local store to buy it. That and I work for Amazon, so I like to help out a little once in a while. ^_^

Been hearing great things about the quality of the animation, so I'll definitely pop it in when I get it. Actually have an arcade stick that I ordered coming in tomorrow too. I was thinking about picking one up back when the last Soulcalibur came out, but I have the money now and I figured why not.

Jul 4, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #4 of 7
The animation seems similar to guilty gear, its not smooth.

Man this is hard to get into, I haven't played fighters in a while so I can't pull off any combos at all. I have the TE stick coming in next week as well. Hopefully that will get me interested hardcore.

Jul 5, 2009 at 1:00 AM Post #5 of 7
So, I've played a few matches online now and I really don't like it. I would say on average it's about as laggy as most of my matches on SF4 were, but with the speed of this game it's just horrible.

Jul 5, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #7 of 7
Yeah, it decreases greatly after the stage intro thing, but it's still down by a few frames. And then there are the occasional lag spikes, whether by connection issues or lag switches.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that it's just my connection, but I think mine is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back