Black'n'Red?
Jul 2, 2011 at 4:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

VictorHalgaard

WARNING: BAD TRADER
Also known as HeadphoneViking.
Hey there fellow headfiers, I am currently with no luck so far, trying to find a good amp in black and red colors, doesn't really matter wether its stationary or portable. It's for a set of custom made grados in the same colors. (I'm such a sucker for good cosmetics on a rig)...So, does anyone know some good amps in black'n'red colors?
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

Jul 2, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #3 of 7
Thanks! Thats a bit too expensive for me atm though :p

Jul 2, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #4 of 7
http://hollowstate.netfirms.com/#headphone%20amps

Maple Tree

Jul 2, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
Hey there fellow headfiers, I am currently with no luck so far, trying to find a good amp in black and red colors, doesn't really matter wether its stationary or portable. It's for a set of custom made grados in the same colors. (I'm such a sucker for good cosmetics on a rig)...So, does anyone know some good amps in black'n'red colors?
biggrin.gif

Cheers!

...why not just paint them?...

Jul 3, 2011 at 3:15 AM Post #6 of 7
the 'sheer' branded dynalo designs from acoustic-fun are black with a tiny hint of red on the output jack.

Probably not enough red for what you're asking about. At this point I have to agree with buffalowings. It's probably best to either paint one. Or maybe you could try to find one of those little ebay tube amps (bravo/indeed/mhha/muse) that comes with a red led. I know those have exposed casings, but it looks like many of them have black heatsinks...and if the look is more important to you than the sound...they're pretty cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back