Blackberry Pearl...'phile-able?
Jan 13, 2007 at 6:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

delorean

Head-Fier
I got a Blackberry Pearl from work a while ago and it just dawned on me if it's possible throw a good pair of cans in the headphone socket and/or via an amp.

Has anyone tried it? Is it any good? Might be worth a shot as the media center on it isn't half bad...

Not trying to say it's for serious use, just to mess about with, see how it works.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 23, 2007 at 6:47 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by delorean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got a Blackberry Pearl from work a while ago and it just dawned on me if it's possible throw a good pair of cans in the headphone socket and/or via an amp.

I would love to hear if anyone has tried this - I have a pearl now. It has the stupid 2.5mm jack, and I'm sure it's got weaker amplification than anything ever known to mankind.

So...
1) What headphones to try (super efficient, very portable)
2) How to adapt to 2.5mm (adapter? hardwire?)

Thanks,
J

Mar 23, 2007 at 11:37 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by john_ops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would love to hear if anyone has tried this - I have a pearl now. It has the stupid 2.5mm jack, and I'm sure it's got weaker amplification than anything ever known to mankind.

So...
1) What headphones to try (super efficient, very portable)
2) How to adapt to 2.5mm (adapter? hardwire?)

Thanks,
J

i know that there's a lot of 2.5 to 3.5 adapter, so it shouldn't be a problem, but i dont know what headphone is good enough for them, perhaps you can try and tell us
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back