Black Zen Micro (just ordered)
May 9, 2005 at 4:59 AM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ Mauler
eh atm im waiting on another paycheck, because i had to pay rent and i bought like 6 albums but that ipod mini will be in my possesion real soon

Is it just me or is this post really out of place?
tongue.gif

May 9, 2005 at 5:10 AM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by odaen
Yeah, well it is.

It doesn't turn it off. it puts it into standby mode.

Yeah - it really shuts off after a few hours.

EDIT: Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Would you be willing to belt clip your micro and twisty-tie your md33s? Cargo pants/shorts would be pretty useful here, heh.

Yeah, I wear jeans all the time so I belt-clip the Micro and neck my PortaPros or shove my Plugs into my pocket.

May 9, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by ilovesocks
Yeah - it really shuts off after a few hours.

Few hours? try i think 24 hours, unless they have the new firmware to fix it, out already.

May 10, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #19 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonman111
Few hours? try i think 24 hours, unless they have the new firmware to fix it, out already.

The new firmware is supposed to come out in a the next month at lastest i've heard. It will adress the "problem" that some people have. The new firmware will completely shutdown the micro after 4hrs. I dont find my self in the need of more battery life anyways so i dont think i'll be upgrading unless the new firmware does something else.

May 10, 2005 at 3:31 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyclone
The new firmware is supposed to come out in a the next month at lastest i've heard. It will adress the "problem" that some people have. The new firmware will completely shutdown the micro after 4hrs. I dont find my self in the need of more battery life anyways so i dont think i'll be upgrading unless the new firmware does something else.

Won't the new firmware give you the option to have it shut down after 4 hours or 24 hours? I could have sworn I heard that it would give you the option...

EDIT: After reading up on it, I realized I was wrong, it won't give you the option. My bad.

May 10, 2005 at 6:41 AM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.caliente
Won't the new firmware give you the option to have it shut down after 4 hours or 24 hours? I could have sworn I heard that it would give you the option...

EDIT: After reading up on it, I realized I was wrong, it won't give you the option. My bad.

it would make for a good suggestion though.

May 10, 2005 at 5:22 PM Post #22 of 23
Congrats on your new black micro!

I picked one up too from the local Best Buy yesterday, and I've fallen completely in love, which is strange since I had the Touch for a while and hated it. The best thing about the player is the sound quality...wow! I really did not expect it to sound as good as it does. It makes my e2 sing, and it has brought the best out of my ksc35. The only negatives are that the fm appears to be rather weak and that it's not 20 gigs, but I'm digging the player so far.

May 10, 2005 at 7:53 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by EightyEight
okay well im just rambling and not giving you even a decent review, so ill update after im done studying for my APs
blink.gif

Congrats, it really is a very versatile and fun player. HaHa, i just finished my AP teset
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back