Black w red tracer techflex source?
Feb 16, 2005 at 3:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

tkaz

New Head-Fier
Kudos to all you DIYers - great work.

I am almost done installing a new home theater in my home. Now that the sheetrock is back up, I am going to start my first set of cables for at least ten speaker cables. I really like the look of the Techflex in black with red crisscross (tracer?) Unfortunately, I can't find it at my usual suppliers (PartsExpress, etc). Can someone point me to a source?

Thanks in advance.

Feb 16, 2005 at 4:09 PM Post #2 of 6
what size are you looking for? cable organizor or wirecare might have it....

Feb 16, 2005 at 4:09 PM Post #3 of 6
I'm also looking for this, but black with silver tracers rather than red. I didn't see it on partsexpress either...

Feb 16, 2005 at 6:06 PM Post #5 of 6
Wirecare has both types (the one Aeriyn wants as well). The Black/Red ios listed under "Flame retardant" and not in the usualk section
smily_headphones1.gif

/U.

Feb 16, 2005 at 6:27 PM Post #6 of 6
Nisbeth - thanks. I had composed a long email to say I found it and then another application knocked out my compose window. Anyway...

While I have your attention. I have not worked with Techflex before as this is my first cable project. I am using Canare 4S11 which has an OD that appears to be 7/16". I am assuming that Spyder braid in 1/2" should work out just fine since I am trying to avoid spreading the mesh and allowing the Canare's grey jacket from showing through. Yes?

Thanks again to all for your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back