Black Ray Samuels Tomahawk giveaway
Jan 28, 2009 at 5:38 AM Post #91 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay, the gig is up, I wasn't really looking at the Denons...
very_evil_smiley.gif

You know, being how old you are, Larry (
beerchug.gif
), I would think you'd know that the phrase is (or was before whippersnappers like me started saying "gig") "the jig is up".

I have proof too (although I didn't need it to catch the oddity)! The gig/jig is up | Ask Metafilter

...Of course, at Norad they say, "Mission accomplished!" (runs and hides from inevitable political retaliation from somewhere)

(P.S. I'm waiting for another joke that could apply to the same line of thought you were going with, but I'm not going to bring it up myself because I'm on a moral high horse right now and enjoying the ride.)

Jan 28, 2009 at 7:32 AM Post #93 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Taikero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You know, being how old you are, Larry (
beerchug.gif
), I would think you'd know that the phrase is (or was before whippersnappers like me started saying "gig") "the jig is up".

I have proof too (although I didn't need it to catch the oddity)! The gig/jig is up | Ask Metafilter

...Of course, at Norad they say, "Mission accomplished!" (runs and hides from inevitable political retaliation from somewhere)

(P.S. I'm waiting for another joke that could apply to the same line of thought you were going with, but I'm not going to bring it up myself because I'm on a moral high horse right now and enjoying the ride.)

Well, you may be right about the jig but your photoshopped avatar still needs work on the headphone angle. So there!
tongue.gif

So, back on topic now or take it to PM?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #95 of 140
5 starred both as hembergler. Great videos Sleestack

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #97 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleestack /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I should have picked that up. My bad. They aren't plugged into anything either, but she put them on just to show her love for the head-fi community.

That is what I figured, and the love was appreciated. My girlfriend puts those headphones on backwards all the time. I usually do not say anything. I am just happy she is trying to show some interest (love) in my hobbies.

Jan 29, 2009 at 3:19 AM Post #103 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by Philimon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That is what I figured, and the love was appreciated. My girlfriend puts those headphones on backwards all the time. I usually do not say anything. I am just happy she is trying to show some interest (love) in my hobbies.

I just checked and mine don't sound too bad backwards...

Jan 29, 2009 at 6:47 AM Post #105 of 140
Quote:

Originally Posted by pdupiano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh and yeah... GTR!!!...sorry just wanted to get rid of some ricerness inside but I'll go back into my psuedo-trueno.

Car came with the hat.

IMG_0046.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back