Black Horse Audio?
Sep 13, 2003 at 3:57 AM Post #3 of 8
Nice beach.....BTW....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2003 at 4:40 AM Post #4 of 8
What amp? You mean that piece of wood with a night light sticking out the top laying on that rock? Think maybe he could have zoomed in on the amp a little?
rolleyes.gif

Sep 13, 2003 at 5:41 AM Post #5 of 8
Yeah, that beach thing looks kind of funky. I wonder if they're implying that its battery driven, thus usable at a beach cookout. OTOH If it is not battery driven, I wonder at the cost of a high quality power cord that would reach from your home to the beach.
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2003 at 5:47 AM Post #6 of 8
Man, tough crowd... cut the guy some slack, maybe he's been out in the sun too long...
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]Ok, so he's no photographer... but it is a new amp
biggrin.gif
[/size]

Sep 13, 2003 at 8:43 AM Post #7 of 8
Tough crowd is right!
very_evil_smiley.gif
Seriously though, is the guy selling the amp, or the beach?! If I ain't buying the beach, I don't wanna see no beach!

/Rant on:
I for one, don't get sellers like this. I mean, as a buyer, the last thing I want to see is the item in question taking a walk outside. And on a BEACH no less. I mean come on, those little grains of sand could go who knows where and muck it all up. When I buy something, I want it to be pristine and in the best possible condition. I want to see it sitting on a soft, fluffy pillow beneath a glass lid. I mean, really, who takes something nice and goes outside and takes a picture of the item sitting on a log, or out on the hot concrete?! It could be a 100 degrees F, and you could be damaging the item...

Sorry if this is your item, but come on..
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=40137
On the CONCRETE?!

Fine, maybe your house looks like a dump. Maybe you're not proud of it. Go find a towel or a bedsheet and make the backdrop plain... If I'm not buying an artistic photo, I don't need the artistic setting.

/rant off
very_evil_smiley.gif

Edit: I read the guy's description for the headphones in my link. "perfect condition", "never abused". Yeah, maybe, up until the point where he brought it outside and put it on the concrete..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back