Black Friday - Upcoming!!
Nov 18, 2011 at 2:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Spinlight

Head-Fier
Hey guys, so as we all know, Black Friday is so close to all of us. I've got a $75 gift card to burn for Best Buy, and I was wondering what I should buy regarding portability. I wouldn't mind splurging an extra $25 on some, but remember: this is from Best Buy, in-store preferred, but online works great as well. I've already got an HD-25 Adidas so some IEMs would be looked favorably upon.

Nov 18, 2011 at 2:49 PM Post #2 of 14
how about the shure se215? they have them at bestbuy

Nov 18, 2011 at 5:06 PM Post #6 of 14
From recent memory BB has some pretty badtastic selection of headphones; would end up being a waste of money on something not so great.  Maybe put it towards a soundcard or CD's or something else useful!

Nov 18, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #7 of 14
I remember I bought a pair of Klipsch S4's from them around this time last year, and they let me return them even after I opened the box and demoed them... I think that may have been some kind of holiday-only policy though...

Nov 18, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #8 of 14
Ya know what i find funny about BB, how they will have Brand A: Overpriced and Brand B: Syntax, Sylvania or whatever generic brand, no Brand C. I would get a car stereo or some games, few things that aren't overpriced over there. Also i noticed once they have a $7 BD movie pile, check that out.

Nov 18, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #9 of 14
You lucky americans and your black friday. I want a black friday.

Nov 18, 2011 at 11:53 PM Post #11 of 14

Quote:
Drive down to Washington? Don't you guys have like Boxing day deals up there though?

Ya but thats boxing day. I have to wait a whole month or so for it.

Nov 19, 2011 at 2:11 AM Post #13 of 14

Quote:
Also, I seem to recall there being some Black Friday sales last time I was up there, but I guess they're not as big... One of the only downsides to being canadian I guess... :wink:

The other major downside is the weather. It's -2 C right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back