Black Friday Deals?
Oct 26, 2013 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

dirtrat

100+ Head-Fier
I've searched but found no current threads on 2013 Black Friday deals. I'm looking to buy a new DAC. Any recommended sites to look for or can someone point me to a relevant forum/thread? I did find a deal forum but that it.

Oct 26, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #3 of 5
  I've searched but found no current threads on 2013 Black Friday deals. I'm looking to buy a new DAC. Any recommended sites to look for or can someone point me to a relevant forum/thread? I did find a deal forum but that it.

Check periodically the sale threads. Headfiers tend to pay attention to details and care their gear well.

I'm dumbfounded.
confused.gif

Squallkiercosa himself started the Version III of the Deals ThreadIt's in the Headphone (full-size) forum section.  Most of the deals that are available - including amps and DACs - are often listed in this thread.  Headphones certainly are and those seem to be the biggest thing that goes on sale during Thanksgiving weekend, but other things do, too.

Oct 26, 2013 at 9:31 PM Post #4 of 5
I don't see often amps/dac deals, actually they don't pop out in the way we would want.

(IMHO) I advice you to get an used gear than something cheap you don't really want just because the price is good. That's the main problem with the deals thread: some people just buy whatever they find cheap without thinking. 

Oct 26, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #5 of 5
  I don't see often amps/dac deals, actually they don't pop out in the way we would want.

(IMHO) I advice you to get an used gear than something cheap you don't really want just because the price is good. That's the main problem with the deals thread: some people just buy whatever they find cheap without thinking.

Well, regardless of his uneasiness with his own thread ... pay attention to that link I gave you during Thanksgiving week.  The posts will come fast and furious, updated with new deals perhaps every hour or so during the entire weekend.  It's actually quite fun just to watch, regardless of whether you actually spend money and order something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back