Black Friday Deals?
Nov 26, 2009 at 9:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

Rainbow Randy

Formerly known as Chicomm4
How about it?

(Specifically the Touch or Clip+ for me, but share them all!)

I remember reading that Apple will have 15% off most of their iPods at their stores on Friday, but can they be bought online for the deal?

Nov 27, 2009 at 1:58 AM Post #5 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by nwkid178 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think it's that funny. If you said N**** friday then maybe funny if not just for the shock value, but ultimately I think you should change it just because this is not that type of forum.

I definitely agree with this.

So i really like it dies today is the new full length any good??

Nov 27, 2009 at 2:18 AM Post #6 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by IDK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There aren't many deals this black friday.....wait until monday you might have better luck then for Online Deals

pretty much. Deals aren't too great this year.

Nov 27, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #7 of 18
ROFL they deleted my original post....... see that only proves that it was funny. Hahah and then abbellaw quoted.. they can't delete his post though cuz he is black.. ah I hate political correctness. IMHO being to "pc" actually encourages more racism. It's 2009 people, if your ignorant enough to be a racist that's your own problem, but don't be naive and try to act like stereotypes don't exist and that we are all the same because we are'nt and that's what makes it so interesting to begin with!

@ abbellaw : I am a huge ITD fanboy so my opinion may be tainted but I like the new album, just as much as Chatiff Choir..... Sirens was a letdown for me. I think Nick Brooks' whole, emo/goth/vampire/butt pirate image was weird and he wasn't what the band needed. People hate on Jason, but he seems to be making the honest effort IMHO. Most people hate on ITD because they arent that talented.... and I agree, however I love em for their sloppy raw and overall grainy sound. My Fav ITD song? hmmm My promise, but off the new record I'd have to say I really like Miss October.

On to the OP question.... I don't get why everyone goes crazy for black friday. Probably about 90% of the time you will find better deals shopping online anyways without having to wake up at 4 in the morning and duel someone to death in a best buy parking lot for the last copy of guitar hero lol. Maybe I am missing something here... then again I am the type of person that if I really want something I save up and buy it regardless of what day of the year it is.

Nov 27, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #8 of 18
... not if e-tailers didn't drop prices for black friday and/or cyber monday or w/e.

I like my sleep so I just don't bother and online is so much easier on my part. It's just click a button rather than having to wait for a really long time or whatnot.

Nov 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM Post #11 of 18
Buying online saves time and money so it's a win win situation.

Nov 28, 2009 at 5:49 AM Post #13 of 18
that is of course:
1: If you pay sales tax (btw, Amazon actually has the same price)
2: Ignoring that you would either pay or not pay sales tax no matter what when you get it from a particular source. The savings are only negated if the savings then make you pay tax when you wouldn't have normally.

Nov 28, 2009 at 4:47 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by kirtar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that is of course:
1: If you pay sales tax (btw, Amazon actually has the same price)
2: Ignoring that you would either pay or not pay sales tax no matter what when you get it from a particular source. The savings are only negated if the savings then make you pay tax when you wouldn't have normally.

ok, so the price on amazon is the same as it's been for a while and still is $358 for the 64gb touch. so all i was saying is that apple (the actual company, not just their products) does not really have any sales. yeah you could get it from amazon, but that just means that amazon has cheaper prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back