Bizzel's 500 post giveaway [WINNER]
Dec 4, 2007 at 8:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 107

Bizzel

1000+ Head-Fier
It's been almost a year since I stumbled blindly into the world of hi-fi. I don't even remember how I found Head-Fi but find it I did! Thanks to the kindness and knowledge of many, many people here I'm well on my way to building a rig that will keep me satisfied for a long time to come (yeah right, we all know what happens to people who say that!
rolleyes.gif
).

Now I feel it's time to extend my gratitude to this fantastic community with a giveaway and this time around I'll be giving away my beloved HD-595s, free to a good home, with just one condition. For me the 595s were an excellent first step into high-end sound and I often recommend them without reservation to newer members. With that in mind, this offer is only open to members with between 25 and 250 posts so that someone else can take that first step toward audio bliss.

The 595s are pretty much in mint condition, I've had them since June. There's no visual wear at all and the pads are 100% clean. I'd estimate that there's about 300 hours on them so they're nicely burnt-in. I won't be supplying the bundled hanger but they'll come with the 3.5mm adaptor. This offer is open to members worldwide but I ask that if the winner lives outside of the UK that they cover international shipping fees.

To enter, simply write "I love Head-Fi!" in your post. I'll choose a winner randomly on the 11th at 6pm GMT. Good luck everybody!
biggrin.gif

Paul

Dec 4, 2007 at 8:04 PM Post #2 of 107
I love Head-Fi!

Dec 4, 2007 at 8:11 PM Post #5 of 107
"I love Head-Fi!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back