BitHead Question (iBosso)
Jun 12, 2008 at 4:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

koppite

Head-Fier
Hello all.

I'm very new to the headphone world and have a quick question. I just bought a Total Bithead and am now reading that the iBosso Boa is even nicer, and may reduce some of the low SNR that I've been getting from my source audio. Is there any truth to this? Would anyone recommend getting the iBosso or is the difference too slight.

Jun 13, 2008 at 1:22 AM Post #4 of 6
I was considering a Total Bithead but heard too many poor reviews to make me hit the 'buy' button. Living in the UK they are also pretty hard to come by out here.

I'm another very happy iBasso D2 Boa owner, I'm even very impressed with it's standalone amp performance with my iPod through a line out dock cable, but can't really compare it to another amp. I think at it's current price though, the Boa is a complete steal. How they can sell something this cheap I don't know.

If you can afford to, get the Boa, and give it a week or so. If you decide you don't like it, then sell it, I'm sure you'll get back pretty much what you paid for it, and at least you'll satisfy your curiosity!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 13, 2008 at 6:57 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bencrest /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was considering a Total Bithead but heard too many poor reviews to make me hit the 'buy' button. Living in the UK they are also pretty hard to come by out here.

I'm another very happy iBasso D2 Boa owner, I'm even very impressed with it's standalone amp performance with my iPod through a line out dock cable, but can't really compare it to another amp. I think at it's current price though, the Boa is a complete steal. How they can sell something this cheap I don't know.

If you can afford to, get the Boa, and give it a week or so. If you decide you don't like it, then sell it, I'm sure you'll get back pretty much what you paid for it, and at least you'll satisfy your curiosity!
smily_headphones1.gif

Bencrest-isnt an LOD the best way to connect an amp to an ipod? What one do you have and do you know if its compatible with iphone? sorry for the bombardment of questions but im interested in a Boa....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back