Bioshock Infinite, which version to get?
Mar 31, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #31 of 40
I'm near the end, and have successfully used the handcannon and sniper for the majority. I do suffer from low/no ammo frequently, but I do have maxed shields and almost maxed salt. One point, I refused to pick up another gun and just melee'd/vigor'd enemies to death until Elizabeth stopped being a stingy little wanker. I have enough money to buy ammo, I just make it a rule not to purchase supplies EVER.

Apr 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #32 of 40
I'm kinda sorta really regretting not buying the ultimate edition but..the game is so amazing, I haven't been this excited about playing a game in a whiiile.  

And yeah I suffer from low ammo frequently as well which gets annoying but I'll deal with it for the amazing game.

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:52 AM Post #33 of 40
For those who've finished Bioshock, a few songs I think fit well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AnqMzLpbH4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzhAS_GnJIc

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM Post #34 of 40
I played this game from beginning to end in one sitting!  I NEVER do that, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the story.  I should play again and play with some of the vigors and guns I didn't much use.  In the end, I just used charge with the shock clothes and melee-ed the heck out of everything.

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:02 AM Post #35 of 40
Quote:
I played this game from beginning to end in one sitting!  I NEVER do that, but I just couldn't drag myself away from the story.  I should play again and play with some of the vigors and guns I didn't much use.  In the end, I just used charge with the shock clothes and melee-ed the heck out of everything.

Shock clothes? Thanks for the spoiler. 
blink.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #36 of 40
Shock clothes isn't a spoiler - if you get the Delux-O version, it comes with a shock hat or something.

Apr 5, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #37 of 40
Quote:
Shock clothes isn't a spoiler - if you get the Delux-O version, it comes with a shock hat or something.

What is the Delux-O version? Lol. 
blink.gif

I'll keep an eye out for the clothing though. 
wink.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #38 of 40
Whatever the premium version of the game is called - you get some bonus items, etc.

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:32 AM Post #39 of 40
Quote:
Whatever the premium version of the game is called - you get some bonus items, etc.

Ahhhh I see. I've only got the standard version. 
wink.gif

Dec 7, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #40 of 40
  I'm on the fence whether to buy this or not as I didn't really get one with the second game, found it too much like the first one which I was bored of by the time I finished it, if it was me I would get the standard or the premium edition, it all depends on what it comes with. :)

Get the DLC as well it rocks :)
Burial at sea... or better wait for EP 2 to be released, cuz the cliff hanger is awful^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back