Binghamton NY (New York Southern Tier) May 8 2010 Meet
Apr 26, 2010 at 7:26 PM Post #16 of 28
Look's look I'll be able to make it
biggrin.gif
! I should be bringing my Ultrasone HFI-700's and my Shen 595's, and I'll bring my lossless library and my mbp as my source. My Portable rig bite the dust a few months ago :\. Looking forward to hearing some grados!

May 2, 2010 at 3:10 AM Post #21 of 28
and i have strangely never heard or seen a real 225 before lol, the ones ive seen looks like they were made in someones basement
frown.gif

May 8, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #24 of 28

[size=medium]
I don't think i'm gonna make it :/. It is currently a monsoon here in fredonia, and my car is 20 min from my appt due to people actually being at school for finals. My alarm decided not to go off this morning, and in a best case scenario it was a 3 hour drive, but with the weather the way it is were looking at a 4 (i have a nasty speeding ticket on the southern tier, I don't screw with the troopers anymore). This all on top of the fact that my hard drive with all my music decided that it was going to fail leaving me with no music, and one of my 1/4 to 1/8th cables broke. 

Another meet in the fall? Pretty please 
beerchug.gif
?

Post some pictures, and I hope we can get this together in the near future some time. My system should have a few upgrades by then. 

Enjoy the listening 
dt880smile.png

[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back