Binaural Haircut
Apr 24, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #8 of 28
Holy crap with the bag over my head! I almost had to take my headphones off because the effect was so disconcerting. It sounded so realistic, but I couldn't feel it. I had the distinct impression that I couldn't breathe.

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:14 PM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Holy crap with the bag over my head! I almost had to take my headphones off because the effect was so disconcerting. It sounded so realistic, but I couldn't feel it! It almost made me feel like I couldn't breathe.

Errr, I'm glad you like it?
blink.gif

Team Reality, in your face.
icon10.gif

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #10 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If you want to download the haircut:

linkie

Or, if you use QuickTime, press the little arrow in the bottom right corner of the window and choose "Save as source …"

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:24 PM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You cant do that unless you have quicktime pro afaik.

Ooh, apologies then. I've been using QT Pro for ages and I didn't realize the non-pro version might not have that feature.

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:28 PM Post #13 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by procreate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Errr, I'm glad you like it?
blink.gif

Team Reality, in your face.
icon10.gif

I think the creepiness of the effect was because of the dissonance between the different parts of my brain. Logically, I know there is no bag, and yet I can clearly hear a plastic bag being put over my head, hear the man's voice become muffled, and such a thing automatically causes feelings of danger and imminent suffocation.

Apr 24, 2007 at 11:36 PM Post #15 of 28
ACK!!! the bag on the head freaked me out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back