Binaural CDs...
Dec 16, 2003 at 1:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

vwap

Padawan.
Alright.. so this is sorta rehashing an age-old discussion..

Where can I get binaural CDs now that binaural.com is out of business?

I've ordered the From the Cave CD, the two AUracle CDs, and two others from Tower, but past this, I really can't find any more binaural CDs.

Anyone know of anywhere besides Amazon or Tower to get binaural CDs? I'm hooked, and I need my fix.
smily_headphones1.gif

Thanks!

Dec 18, 2003 at 8:41 AM Post #4 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
I got this from Amazon :

Strauss : Also Sprach Zarathustra/ Saint-Saens : Sysmphony #3 organ (Newport Classic Auracle Binaural CD)

Thanks KR... just ordered it from Barnes & Noble online (Amazon is local to me and they charge tax). Can't wait for this one!

Dec 19, 2003 at 8:36 PM Post #5 of 8
I got the gold pressing of the Strauss/Saint-Saens album a little bit ago.. and it sounds amazing (AUracle / Newport Classics NCAU 10001). The gold pressing is limited edition numbered!
smily_headphones1.gif

I should be getting the Stravinsky/Rachmaninoff AUracle CD (NCAU 10002) in the next few days... Can't wait.

I also got the album "From the Caves of the Iron Mountain" yesterday, and it's downright creepy sometimes. The first track has some loud buzzing and clicking, and I thought it was my Cary breaking.
smily_headphones1.gif
I almost crapped my pants.

Binaural CDs seriously kick butt
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 20, 2003 at 1:33 AM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by vwap
I got the gold pressing of the Strauss/Saint-Saens album a little bit ago.. and it sounds amazing (AUracle / Newport Classics NCAU 10001). The gold pressing is limited edition numbered!
smily_headphones1.gif

I should be getting the Stravinsky/Rachmaninoff AUracle CD (NCAU 10002) in the next few days... Can't wait.

Where did you find the Stravinsky/Rachmaninoff AUracle CD ?

Dec 20, 2003 at 8:11 AM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
Where did you find the Stravinsky/Rachmaninoff AUracle CD ?

I found the Strauss one used off Amazon and the Stavinsky/Rachmaninoff one from Tower. At $27, it's one of the more expensive CDs I've ever purchased, though..
frown.gif

Dec 28, 2003 at 6:30 PM Post #8 of 8
I have two recordings from Nabel label. I ordered them through my local CD-shop.

Check out
http://www.klangraeume.de/
select "Audiophile" section.
They have a recording of Vivaldi´s Four Season on percussion! The sample sounds great.

The binaural Source seems to be up and running again, but they do not take orders. Check their catalogue and order at your local CD-shop.
http://www.binaural.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back