Big props to HeadRoom
Apr 4, 2010 at 4:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

CANiSLAYu

1000+ Head-Fier
I just wanted to talk about my recent experience with HeadRoom. I ordered a pair of Beyerdynamic T1's when they were back ordered. They shipped in about 2 weeks, packaging was immaculate. I burned them in for about 4 days, long story short, I wasn't thrilled with them for my taste in music. Long story short, loved the bass quality, but the quantity wasn't what I'm used to.

So I got in touch with the good folks over at HeadRoom and we arranged a purchase/return rather than a straight exchange and they were willing to match a quote I got from J&R for a Denon D7000 and Grado RS1i. Service was quick and courteous and the price was kick ass. HeadRoom definitely earned first look at my buck when it comes to headphone purchases with this transaction.

Apr 4, 2010 at 5:29 AM Post #2 of 6
If only every transaction we make could be so enjoyable! HeadRoom has always been one of the best in the business, no doubt about it.

Apr 4, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #3 of 6
True, I've only called in once, but the friendliness was immediately apparent and appreciated. In fact, if HeadRoom has the headphone I'm looking for I buy from them. Even though the prices may be slightly higher, Id always rather deal with a company I trust, and thats HeadRoom in a nutshell.

Apr 6, 2010 at 2:48 AM Post #5 of 6
Pretty well-regarded. You don't see many up on the FS section, so that speaks pretty well of their quality.

Apr 7, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by morose- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How are their amps?

Find out for yourself with their 30 day return policy! :p Assuming you get a stock one of course. I haven't hear one personally, but like logwed said, you don't see a lot in the FS/FT forum, meaning owners are keeping them.

As a newer member myself doing a lot of reading/research you come across a lot of posts that talk about amps that look to be great, but when you look into it you find out the company went out of business, etc. So for HeadRoom to still be one of the companies still kicking in this niche market, I think that speaks highly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back