BIG PROBLEM w/ 5th gen ipod video. Sound cutting out!!!
Apr 10, 2011 at 11:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

DirtyD916

New Head-Fier
So the problem started with the volume drastically decreasing in the left earphone of my ipod whenever the slightest pressure was applied right above and to the left of the wheel. Once you pinched the area again the sound would be restored to the normal level in both ears. However now, 6 months from when it first happened) the problem seems reversed. Now the sound is decreased nearly all the time and is only restored when moderate pressure is applied to the region. The ipod already has a fairly new headphone jack and I know it has nothing to do with the jack itself. The earphones are also not the issue as 5 different headph

Apr 10, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 3
headphones. I circled in red the area where the pressure is applied to cause the cut. Anyone have any suggestionjs????  e

Wow this is EXTREMELY frustrating. I am trying to finish typing in my first post, but it refuses to let me click on my text at the end of my paragraph. It just keeps typing in the very begging of my post. Anyone know what the heck this is???

Apr 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #3 of 3
I tried to post pictures, but this forums is being very difficult and i give up. I have no idea what the hell this page editor is doing. Anyone know how to post pictures hosted by photobucket?

ipodfront.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back