Big Platform Upgrades Coming to Head-Fi Very Soon!
May 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #151 of 159
Another thing I noticed while editing my other post: The 'Edited by XXX - [date] at [time]' that shows up on edited posts is not in my local time zone, even though the post dates and times from original posts do show up in my local time.

May 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #152 of 159
I like a lot of the new features, just one that bugs me. Will there be a way to save your search preferences so I dont have to tell it that I want to search with the latest post showing rather than relevancy.

Quote:
right-click spell-checker doesn't suggest misspelled words

If you click the right button while holding down the Ctrl key it will give you the pop up spell checker list. Had to do it at least twice on this post.
basshead.gif

May 6, 2010 at 2:04 AM Post #153 of 159
Not sure if this has been mentioned but when you try the 'search this thread' option you can only search by keywords but not by user post. having advance option with search by user would be great, especially in long threads..

May 6, 2010 at 2:16 AM Post #156 of 159
hmmm... it's gonna take me a while to find where things are.....
Are there any stock avatar pictures other than the Grado one?
What's the limit of characters (or lines?) on the signature section?  It keeps cutting mine short.
The page also looks a little weird (often require horizontal scrolling when viewed vertically) on my mobile browser (Opera Mini on Nokia phone).

May 6, 2010 at 2:43 AM Post #157 of 159
I use to have a sent messages folder, and now whenever I send a message it appears in both my inbox and sent items folders.

My question is: how can I stop sent items appearing in my inbox?? It's really annoying me that I cant find the correct box to tick/untick.

May 6, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #158 of 159
Quote:
If you click the right button while holding down the Ctrl key it will give you the pop up spell checker list. Had to do it at least twice on this post.
basshead.gif

Thanks!  Nice workaround, that will come in very handy, believe me -- your post just earned my very first recommendation.  (thumb/hand icon..."If this is a great post, give it a thumbs up!")

Hmm, the new board here maybe means there are new way expressing appreciation, with a nod to hand-icon click...how about thanks, that was very thumbworthy of you? 
smile_phones.gif

May 6, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #159 of 159
I'm going to close this thread, and kindly ask that any issues or requests be made in the Feedback & Bug Report Forum, which will help the engineering and product development teams to more easily read your issues and requests.  This will help keep things from slipping through the cracks, make things easier to track.

Thanks again for your patience while we were down, and also going forward while we work out the things that need to be worked out.  We know there's still quite a bit of work and optimizing to do, but I'm excited with the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back