big day of purchasing...
Sep 28, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #16 of 17
doh that KGSS sold quick. hmm going to be hard to find another nice one like that for that price. best luck at this point is to look at the Macallisters, or even get an adapter and score a STAX 006t? Not sure about either of those since I never heard those combos so don't hold me to it, but those would be in a similar price range. of course you can ask on the sale forums if someone would sell their used KGSS for 600 straight with the right voltage and see what pops up. you never know - i think the parts alone cost that amount, but someone might be willing to unload in order to save up for an ES-1!

Sep 28, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
doh that KGSS sold quick. hmm going to be hard to find another nice one like that for that price. best luck at this point is to look at the Macallisters, or even get an adapter and score a STAX 006t? Not sure about either of those since I never heard those combos so don't hold me to it, but those would be in a similar price range. of course you can ask on the sale forums if someone would sell their used KGSS for 600 straight with the right voltage and see what pops up. you never know - i think the parts alone cost that amount, but someone might be willing to unload in order to save up for an ES-1!

thanks jahn! yeh you never know, amazing things appear out of thin air here. I agree, it is easy as a high schooler to spend money on Audio gear...no bills. Another good business for high schoolers is importing, the price differencial between the UK and the US is ridiculous. It has been a great year for the market, check out a graph on nintendo shares.

http://today.reuters.com/stocks/Char...year&width=172

Thanks for all the kind words
Justin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back