BIG Bass IEM
Nov 23, 2009 at 7:08 PM Post #16 of 19
hmm tempting about the EB's but again do they isolate anywhere near as much as the atrios? How about general sound quality aside from the excessive bass between the atrios and the eb's. Ive decided that as much as i want the ie8, i will get them when i have a proper job so i will have to wait till then
biggrin.gif
. So my choice is now EB's atrio's and how fair do the turbines fair? I'm really curious about those; like the EB's a lot of mixed reviews

Nov 23, 2009 at 7:24 PM Post #17 of 19
Get EBs for $100 new and then have them reshelled to custom IEMs for $80 + $30 for the impressions. For a few dollars more than the Atrios, you'll have custom IEMs that blow the Atrios away.

Nov 23, 2009 at 9:32 PM Post #18 of 19
the thing is i am on a budget. Im only 17 and i have no idea how to re shell so i would leave that alone. Ultimately my question is turbine or atrio? I have decided when i spend more im going to get the ie8; i cant fault them. NO custom tips, NO big mods just an iem that isolates and delivers in the bass department. For the record im not just after bass.
Thank you again for all the replies!

Nov 23, 2009 at 10:02 PM Post #19 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by brownandproud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the thing is i am on a budget. Im only 17 and i have no idea how to re shell so i would leave that alone. Ultimately my question is turbine or atrio? I have decided when i spend more im going to get the ie8; i cant fault them. NO custom tips, NO big mods just an iem that isolates and delivers in the bass department. For the record im not just after bass.
Thank you again for all the replies!

Just search then. There are hundreds of Atrio vs Turbines posts already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back