BIG bag
Aug 7, 2002 at 4:25 PM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by jlo mein
wow this sounds REALLY big for a fanny pack...by fanny pack do you mean a bag that is attached to a belt that goes around your waist? Because thats my definition of a fanny pack...

Hmmm. Just don't come to England and say fanny pack... Cuz they'll probably sell you a thong
biggrin.gif

Aug 7, 2002 at 8:22 PM Post #17 of 19
for no apparent reason i decided to post about my MANLY looking Eddie Bauer SHoulder bag i got at an outlet last year.

Whats wierd about it is that INDOORS, the nylon fabric looks like a nice grey. But in sunlight however, it turns into a forest green. Its the wierdest thing i've ever seen in my life.

Aug 8, 2002 at 1:48 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally posted by jlo mein
for no apparent reason i decided to post about my MANLY looking Eddie Bauer SHoulder bag i got at an outlet last year.

Whats wierd about it is that INDOORS, the nylon fabric looks like a nice grey. But in sunlight however, it turns into a forest green. Its the wierdest thing i've ever seen in my life.

That's one of it's many MANLY features, light activated camoflage !
tongue.gif

Aug 11, 2002 at 2:57 AM Post #19 of 19
I picked up the nylon version of the caselogic DM2 today...IT LOOKS LIKE A PURSE. Even my sister says it looks like a purse.

I feel confident though, that my manly personality and manly features will make me immediately identifiable as a man, who has a audio bag, and not a purse.

hehe...
cool.gif

BTW: i am taking this bag with me on vacation tommorrow....i hope it suits my needs
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back