Bicycle-Fi!
Sep 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #2,671 of 4,419

I would turn down the volume on your computer first as the high tech camera microphone does not have a wind blocker.
wink.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:37 PM Post #2,673 of 4,419
Labour Day Weekend~

I celebrated the end of summer with the purchase of a new road bike - 2103 Cervelo S5. Below is a product shot from the web - exact same colour scheme. My iPhone pix inside the LBS came out terrible. My fitting is Thursday evening, so I left baby behind...

407-2298-thickbox.jpg
407-2302-thickbox.jpg

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #2,674 of 4,419
  Labour Day Weekend~

I celebrated the end of summer with the purchase of a new road bike - 2103 Cervelo S5. Below is a product shot from the web - exact same colour scheme. My iPhone pix inside the LBS came out terrible. My fitting is Thursday evening, so I left baby behind...

That bike is so sexy !!

Sep 4, 2013 at 4:52 AM Post #2,676 of 4,419

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins
rolleyes.gif
marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

That bike is awaiting to make Hallmark Moments.

Sep 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM Post #2,677 of 4,419

Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins
rolleyes.gif
marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

Extremely cool bike Silence ! Enjoy the ride !

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:48 AM Post #2,678 of 4,419
Thanks kindly. I robbed the tea tins:rolleyes: marked "Audio" for this purchase. Will spend the rest of my day (Wednesday) finding cash so I can upgrade the wheelset. If successful, will shoot new pix Friday.

That is a nice looking ride. Now I'm wondering about the wheelset :p

Sep 4, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #2,681 of 4,419
That is a mighty interesting looking bike!

Sep 4, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #2,682 of 4,419
  Labour Day Weekend~

Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.

Sep 5, 2013 at 12:18 AM Post #2,683 of 4,419

Holy crap, that is a nice bike! My friend has lusted after one since they introduced it.

Thanks, ocswing. All things considered, I have been pushing some heavy metal down the street since 1988! 

I went in to my shop (Triathlon Labs | Redondo Beach) to order a new track bike. I set my budget at $1,300-$1,800. By the time I left, I didn't recognize the bike
blink.gif
I eventually bought or the price paid. How many of us share that experience? 
rolleyes.gif

Won't be able to sleep tonight - I'm beyond excited! I found my upgraded wheelset earlier this afternoon and my fitting is tomorrow. Not all is peaches and cream, however. Despite the shop being 3 minutes from the beach, my test ride has to wait
mad.gif
until Saturday - I have appointments right after I leave.

Sep 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #2,684 of 4,419
I got my speedometer today at wallymart. Wired speedometer for $20, not too bad!

I tested it out, went on my usual trail, i reached a max speed of 52 km/h while decending down a hill... that's probably coasting speed for some of you but i was quite impressed with myself! lol

Sep 5, 2013 at 1:07 AM Post #2,685 of 4,419
  I got my speedometer today at wallymart. Wired speedometer for $20, not too bad!

I tested it out, went on my usual trail, i reached a max speed of 52 km/h while decending down a hill... that's probably coasting speed for some of you but i was quite impressed with myself! lol

Fastest I have ever been is 46mph. I could not believe how loud the sound was of my spokes in the wind. Using a road bike downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back