Bicycle-Fi!
Jun 17, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #2,521 of 4,419
I'd still like to see some helmet recommendations all the same.
any good iOS apps and the like they use for riding, tracking the rides, directions, etc.

I use the new Giro Surface Helmet (Matte Black/Bright Orange model), has the Giro name embossed on the left front and a one inch strip of multi colored material along the bottom rear of the brain bucket.

I preferred all the features of the Endomondo cycling app but it dropped the GPS signal often, too many unrecorded miles.

Excellent mount for your phone is a RAM Mount system for motorcycles.Rock solid so far, ordered from GPS City.

Two vent slits up top.one bottom rear.___________Skater style lid, or Storm Trooper look depends...:wink:

Inner headband thumbwheel adjustment to fit,very nice feature.___Using Strava Android App on a Samsung Galaxy S

U-bolt ball mount base with fully adjustable short arm B-socket._______Universal X-grip phone cradle with B-ball.

Jun 18, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #2,524 of 4,419
For those who like one speed and killer parts
wink_face.gif

Jun 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #2,525 of 4,419
Nice to see some love for Yeti!! I REALLY want the SB-66c........... It's so difficult for me to choose between the SB-66c and the Specialized Stumpy Evo, both are very capable bikes.

Jun 19, 2013 at 10:00 AM Post #2,526 of 4,419
Quote:
Nice to see some love for Yeti!! I REALLY want the SB-66c........... It's so difficult for me to choose between the SB-66c and the Specialized Stumpy Evo, both are very capable bikes.

Indeed they both are planx, I really built this one up to sell. It takes a special customer to shell out $2800 for a single speed cruiser but no expense was spared on this baby as you can see hydraulic disc front and rear on tubeless honey's. I keep it low profile myself, here's my workout machine just an old Titanium built up for hill climb conditioning
wink_face.gif

Here's a couple more shots of the Yeti
normal_smile .gif

Jun 19, 2013 at 10:19 AM Post #2,527 of 4,419
Hmm, too many/large to show?? Let me know if you can see or pull up these last three shots! THX Stand down, appears it took a little while to load up!! So here is the family bike ensemble
biggrin.gif

Jun 22, 2013 at 1:08 AM Post #2,529 of 4,419
What lights you guys like? Last one I had was a nebo redline flashlight I attached using dual-lock.

Jun 22, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #2,531 of 4,419
Just bought. Drives very nice, very light, just 9kg. Ultegra parts, Mavic Aksium wheels, Dedaccai carbon fork. While driving I´m listining with my Samsung S3 and Phonak PFE232, tuned with the pretty good EQ.

Nice, the tires look pretty big. What's the width of the rims?

Jun 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #2,532 of 4,419
What lights you guys like? Last one I had was a nebo redline flashlight I attached using dual-lock.

What kind of light are you looking for? Big or not?

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #2,533 of 4,419
Very bright with good battery life: any size, any price. I would ride in the morning before the sun comes out, need to get back on it. About 16 miles round trip.

Elek, is the bike color matte black?

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #2,534 of 4,419
Very bright with good battery life: any size, any price. I would ride in the morning before the sun comes out, need to get back on it. About 16 miles round trip.

Elek, is the bike color matte black?

Deal extreme has some killer LEDs that are cheap, come with mounts and work very well. I got two 900 Lumen setups, they measure out to about 1500 combined and batteries last for about 4-5 hours, they were USD$40 and pretty nice looking as well. No link right now but I can later

Jun 22, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #2,535 of 4,419

Just bought. Drives very nice, very light, just 9kg. Ultegra parts, Mavic Aksium wheels, Dedaccai carbon fork. While driving I´m listining with my Samsung S3 and Phonak PFE232, tuned with the pretty good EQ.

I'm curious what is that grey stuff on your bottom bracket?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back