Bicycle-Fi!
Apr 25, 2012 at 4:19 AM Post #1,846 of 4,419
That was quick... looks great! I could definitely see myself having a grand day out! 
beerchug.gif

Apr 25, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #1,847 of 4,419

Romax - added last year for conditioning rides
IMG_1602.JPG

2000 C-Dale Jeckyll w/ original Lefty, these days used very lightly
CIMG6713.JPG

Nishiki Landau ... I'm thinking this may be a winter project next year for a complete refresh... or I'm going to sell it.  But I like the old school steel ride.
CIMG6227.JPG

For all serious offroad duty (much of it on Vancouver's North Shore) the Gemini.
CIMG6789.JPG

May 6, 2012 at 3:42 AM Post #1,849 of 4,419
The "Hardrock" is a nice starting setup. And it was the only bike that got stolen
mad.gif

...since then I am using U-Locks from Kryptonite or ABUS.

Last year I got a Specialized Tricross Expert and changed the crosser into a commuter bike (will post photos later).

May 6, 2012 at 2:15 PM Post #1,850 of 4,419
The "Hardrock" is a nice starting setup. And it was the only bike that got stolen :mad:

...since then I am using U-Locks from Kryptonite or ABUS.

Last year I got a Specialized Tricross Expert and changed the crosser into a commuter bike (will post photos later).

Sorry about your bike!
I'm indeed planning to upgrade it bit by bit!

May 9, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #1,852 of 4,419
Ahhhhh dang not again!! I found a beater on the street for $30, painted it purple/white and then i saw a purple/white bike at the library all "tricked" out, D'oh! Now i see someone else here has already posted a pic of a similar bike
tongue_smile.gif
I picked up a $90 Walmart bike as a daily driver and still have my Huffy cruiser. (Don't hate!)

^^^ That's one sick run!! Reminds me of the distances these guys do on the Giro d'Italia! I just started watching races, shame it's not in HD and if we drop this sports pack i probably won't be able to see them.

I don't have a U-lock yet, so i'm using the coiled cable lock along with a nice thick chain i wrap around the entire bike.
ph34r.gif

May 20, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #1,855 of 4,419
Quote:
Off to a Specialized demo today. Maybe they will have their $10,000 S-Works Epic.
cool.gif

Following up on your recent appointment. So, how did it go?
popcorn.gif

Out here on the West coast, despite good weather, I've yet to a maiden voyage for 2012. Memorial Day weekend? 
biggrin.gif

May 25, 2012 at 11:48 PM Post #1,856 of 4,419
Quote:

Following up on your recent appointment. So, how did it go?
popcorn.gif

Out here on the West coast, despite good weather, I've yet to a maiden voyage for 2012. Memorial Day weekend? 
biggrin.gif

That's my plan. Sunday morning hopping on the local river trail and hoping to get about 20 miles in.

May 26, 2012 at 5:28 AM Post #1,857 of 4,419
Quote:

That's my plan. Sunday morning hopping on the local river trail and hoping to get about 20 miles in.

Repaired flat rear tire; no longer have a spare tube. First ride of the year will be a light circuit round-n-round nearby, so if I flat, walking back won't kill me. 
biggrin.gif
 After the 1st, can buy more kit...

May 27, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #1,860 of 4,419
Two I picked up in the last week to get back in to riding.  Been a long time.

Niner Air9 Hardtail

Specialized Tricross Elite Apex Cyclocross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back