Bicycle-Fi!
Nov 26, 2013 at 6:10 PM Post #3,047 of 4,419
Dec 10, 2013 at 1:05 PM Post #3,049 of 4,419
  Here we go again with incredible riders on Road Bikes doing the impossible.

beerchug.gif

I really loved the Tennis sequence!

Dec 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM Post #3,050 of 4,419

beerchug.gif

I really loved the Tennis sequence!

Danny McKaskill is pretty much a legend among the bike and police communities in the UK. Bike Radar had a great couple of films of him a while back. 3 foot bunny hops always amaze me.

Dec 10, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #3,051 of 4,419

Danny McKaskill is pretty much a legend among the bike and police communities in the UK. Bike Radar had a great couple of films of him a while back. 3 foot bunny hops always amaze me.

This vid actually inspired me to go out on a ride. Not to try anything but simply got me in the mood. Gonna try and 'neak some time tomorrow!

Dec 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #3,054 of 4,419
I copy/pasted this from another thread, meant as thanks to a fellow cyclist in non-cycling related matters, but here no "translation" required :

So, for the New Year and upcoming new year, may your wheels stay true, punctures, if necessary, happen on safe terrain - and that you discover/experience a place you were never before to and proves to be dear to your heart.

srečno = happy
novo = new
leto = year

Dec 31, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #3,055 of 4,419
  I copy/pasted this from another thread, meant as thanks to a fellow cyclist in non-cycling related matters, but here no "translation" required :

So, for the New Year and upcoming new year, may your wheels stay true, punctures, if necessary, happen on safe terrain - and that you discover/experience a place you were never before to and proves to be dear to your heart.

srečno = happy
novo = new
leto = year

beerchug.gif

Same to you and yours, analogsurviver!

Dec 31, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #3,060 of 4,419
Here's looking forward to an excellent year on the bike. Got a late start last year but made super gains...plan on hitting it hard this year very early and will be completing my first century this spring/summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back