Bi-annual Stumptown (Portland Oregon) meet...February 27th, 2011
Feb 3, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #32 of 85
It'll be in "Portland" (at least my address says Portland)..but locality wise it is hillboro..Just off of the 185th exit on US-26 and NW West Union Rd.. Nearest trimet station would be Willow Creek TC on the blue line and then take 52 all the way up north on 185th to WEst Union. From there, holler and i can come pick you up in less than 5 mins. Or if you fancy a walk along rock creek trail its at most 10 mins from the stop on WEst Union. 

Feb 3, 2011 at 1:22 AM Post #35 of 85
Please PM me with what you would like to see (length and connectors) and I'll bring them.

Thanks!

Quote:
Sure..more than welcome to..if it is good enough and decently priced heck i might buy a pair or two from you as well :)

Feb 3, 2011 at 1:24 AM Post #36 of 85
yup..that's breakin forum rules..edit out your post please else we risk having this thread closed !! 
redface.gif

I'll PM all those signed up for the meet my address two weeks out from the meet, so Feb 14th/15th. 

Feb 5, 2011 at 5:09 AM Post #37 of 85
So this is my chance to meet other Oregon Head-fi ers!   I dont have much in the way of sources or cans/iem's  however I do have some amps that have never been Seen or Heard  outside of Douglass county!  So the date is the 27th of Feb?  and directions will cone prior to the event.  shouldn't be much trafic sunday morning,  anyone in Rosegurg Eugene, Salem need to car pool? , 

Feb 5, 2011 at 7:31 PM Post #38 of 85
Man, I'd love to attend this. I really doubt I could get a ride though. Maybe I'll try to make some arrangements.
redface.gif

Feb 7, 2011 at 12:12 PM Post #39 of 85

Quote:
So this is my chance to meet other Oregon Head-fi ers!   I dont have much in the way of sources or cans/iem's  however I do have some amps that have never been Seen or Heard  outside of Douglass county!  So the date is the 27th of Feb?  and directions will cone prior to the event.  shouldn't be much trafic sunday morning,  anyone in Rosegurg Eugene, Salem need to car pool? , 

Excellent!!

Quote:
Man, I'd love to attend this. I really doubt I could get a ride though. Maybe I'll try to make some arrangements.
redface.gif

Hope you can make it.

I am going to cap this meet at 10-12 people..don't think my place can hold more than that...

Feb 8, 2011 at 1:00 AM Post #40 of 85

Quote:
I am going to cap this meet at 10-12 people..don't think my place can hold more than that...

Where is the fun in that?

Feb 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM Post #41 of 85

Quote:
redface.gif

Hope you can make it dude.

Quote:

Quote:

Where is the fun in that?

Gotto be realistic....I am calling hillsboro library tonight to see if we can use their place too if possible.but more than likely this is going to be at my place limited to 10-12 people, which isn't too far from the number of people that usually end up showing up at portland meets.

Updated OP..and guys whoever is planning on bringing refreshments to the meet, feel free to post or PM me about it so we don't end up with a bag of chips each and nothing else to grind our teeth on. :p

Feb 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #43 of 85
I'll bring assorted rootbeer's and other related sodas. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back