BGVP DM6 Upgrade
Jan 8, 2024 at 8:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ClintonL

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all, i've been out of the game for a while and wanted to upgrade my BGVP DM6's. Wondering what around $250 USD is the best buy at the moment, back when i was into it the blessing 2 was the buy. Wondering if this is still the case? Looking for a similar sound profile.

Jan 21, 2024 at 1:40 AM Post #2 of 3
Hi all, i've been out of the game for a while and wanted to upgrade my BGVP DM6's. Wondering what around $250 USD is the best buy at the moment, back when i was into it the blessing 2 was the buy. Wondering if this is still the case? Looking for a similar sound profile.
I was just doing some comparisons between the BGVP DM6 and one of my current favorites Hidizs MS3 it’s a big upgrade to my ears I say try them (MS3) and you’ll like the price.

Iems I have owned now and had then sold or returned includeds a bunch of fiio I don’t have anymore. Moondrop Variations sold them because I already had ones that sound as good if not better.
Linsoul 7HZ I returned in 2 days because I didn’t like the bass on them.
Linsoul kiwi ears Quintet and I like them for great bass that I can feel, I still own them.
For dark days when I just want to feel the rumble it’s the Shanling SONO.

And my former end game iem that I still love and will keep forever the Audiosense T800.

And others I’m sure I have forgotten.

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2024 at 10:14 AM Post #3 of 3
What did you end up selling your variations to keep? I actually went and bought the timeless 7hz and sold them because they were too harsh sounding for me and didn't sound natural. Confused of what to get now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back