BF2 players! Show off your stats!
Jan 17, 2006 at 6:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

saturnine

Headphoneus Supremus
You can view your stats by typing in your player name here: http://bf2s.com/

Here's mine: http://bf2s.com/player/saturnine/
I just hit Master Sgt. not too long ago, and will be bumped up to First Sgt. if I can ever get the required knife combat badge & both aerial badges..

Jan 17, 2006 at 7:06 AM Post #2 of 11
http://bf2s.com/player/evanz0rz/ most of the points were before the patch that lowered the requirments, I was a sergeant before the patch with 25 points and havent played that much lately plus playing on the tactical gamer server doesnt help my rank any.

Edit: First off nice K to D second can you be bumped up in rank, if so I'll do it but I didnt think you could, just what I always figured.

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:36 PM Post #5 of 11
I need a new video card
mad.gif

I used to love playing BF1942, but my crappy video card won't allow BF2. When I used to play 1942 I was either an engineer or a sniper...eng was fun because of the TNT, but nothing beats hiding out and sniping enemies...I just might have to fire up bf1942 sometime soon, I wonder if the servers are still busy...

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:45 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
I wonder if the servers are still busy...

They are and I still play BF1942 with Desert Combat...awesome!

I am always sniper. Havent found any other role that works for me
smily_headphones1.gif
I love sneaking around and sniping dudes riding on vehicles or just being the enemy
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #7 of 11
Yeah, maybe I'll play a bit today as I'm home sick from work for the second day in a row. I like sniping people off vehicles too, sometimes I mark my crosshair just above the wheel of a boat and snipe someone as soon as they jump in to drive away...sounds cheap I guess, but all is fair in love and war, plus you wouldn't believe how many people re-spawn and try to get right back into the vehicle I just killed them in only to get another head shot for their troubles...lol
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

I need a new video card
mad.gif

I used to love playing BF1942, but my crappy video card won't allow BF2. When I used to play 1942 I was either an engineer or a sniper...eng was fun because of the TNT, but nothing beats hiding out and sniping enemies...I just might have to fire up bf1942 sometime soon, I wonder if the servers are still busy...

I have the XFX Geforce 7800 GTX 256MB GDDR3 Extreme Edition. It comes factory overclocked and is the fastest 7800GTX on the market bar the 512MB version. I play using the Sony HS95P 1280x1024 and sometimes manage to achieve 90fps on max settings. It's incredible. You really have to get a good video card to enjoy it. The biggest complaint I have is how slow the game loads. I have 2gigs of ram and 2 x 300GB 16MB 7,200rpm NCQ RAID0 config and it still takes a considerable amount of time to load! That is the main reason for me not playing much of it.

I like the Chinese sniper rifle though. It is really good!

Jan 17, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #9 of 11
Thats quite fair IMO...I used to be a chronic spawn sniper...get them in the head before they get out of the block
smily_headphones1.gif

Your favorite map?

Mine - several...all the maps were awesome as long as they were not desert based. I dont remember the name...El alamein? HATED IT! I also dont like Wake.

Quote:

Yeah, maybe I'll play a bit today as I'm home sick from work for the second day in a row. I like sniping people off vehicles too, sometimes I mark my crosshair just above the wheel of a boat and snipe someone as soon as they jump in to drive away...sounds cheap I guess, but all is fair in love and war, plus you wouldn't believe how many people re-spawn and try to get right back into the vehicle I just killed them in only to get another head shot for their troubles...lol
biggrin.gif

Jan 17, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari

Your favorite map?

Mine - several...all the maps were awesome as long as they were not desert based. I dont remember the name...El alamein? HATED IT! I also dont like Wake.

I don't really like the desert based maps either, I really like Invasion of the Philipines I think it was called...had a bunch of little islands, and a main one with an airstrip...and most importantly lots of mountains with foilage for good sniper spots...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back