Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote vs. Sennheiser IE 800
Mar 18, 2017 at 7:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

hifivesound

New Head-Fier
Hello all!

As a lurker of this site, I finally decided today I was going to join this community of hifi enthusiasts as I myself recently have found the finer things in life, and found out how the beauty of a finely tuned earphone has altered the course of my musical listening experience forever. Now that's all I'm interested in is fantastically tuned ear candies that can make me come away “wowed" from a listening experience. I dont care about price points; just as long as they sound fantastic at their price point or maybe even better is all that I care about!

As I crawl into the world of hifi sound, there are a ton of things I would like to learn about! Hope some of you are patient with me as I may have questions about things which may sound amateur! Hey, I gotta start somewhere, right? :D

Okay now on to the topic! I received a  pair of Sennheiser IE800’s about a month ago and have been listening to these through my DAP; my Cowon Plenue D., and boy, these things sound fantastic! 

Recently though, Beyerdynamic released their Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote IEMs and I was wondering if anyone has tried these out? What is the sound quality of these compared to my much now beloved IE800’s at the similar MSRP price point? Please elaborate as much you can about these as I have an interest in possibly purchasing these in the near future. Is it worth a $999 throw down? Thanks all! Any input will help!

Oct 8, 2017 at 1:51 PM Post #4 of 6
Any more opinions on this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back