Beyerdynamic - Unbelievable Customer Service!!!
Oct 21, 2005 at 2:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Budley007

500+ Head-Fier
I recently suffered some hurricane damage to my home, (Hurricane Rita). Aside from the hole in my roof, the mildew that soon followed damaged several items including some Beyers that I had left behind by accident, (it was a very rushed evacuation). They still functioned perfectly, but the cloth on the cups and headband picked up some of the mildew and were cosmetically ruined by the time I got the smell out of them.

I phoned Beyerdynamic and spoke to Rosalyn in Sales and told her what parts I needed to replace. I explained to her what the damage was and eventually gave her my credit card information. She mentioned selling the parts to me "at cost". I quickly thanked her and explained that I was already covered via insurance, FEMA, etc... and not to worry about a discount.

I received the parts in the mail today and the invoice read "REPLACE HURRICANE DAMAGED PARTS WITH OUR COMPLIMENTS...Net Invoice: $0.00"

This was a very pleasant surprise. Thank you Beyerdynamic, (and Rosalyn) for your outstanding customer service. I'm hooked for life.

Oct 21, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #2 of 5
That is CLASSY. And no guarantee of free advertising, just the right thing to do. Of course now we all know, so we'll make sure to give Beyer USA the kudos!

Oct 21, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #4 of 5
That's well beyond just "classy." It's very cool of them to recognize that they could do something to make Rita's wrath a little more endurable for you.

Hey, maybe this is the beginning of some good luck.

Oct 21, 2005 at 3:34 AM Post #5 of 5
I absolutely love my Beyerdynamic DT-880s. It's great to hear they have such wonderful service. Go Beyerdynamic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back