Beyerdynamic T5 versions for gaming
Dec 7, 2022 at 4:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

user4404

New Head-Fier
Hello,
I really enjoy gaming with the Beyerdynamic T1 2nd generation but am realizing that I would benefit from a closed-back gaming headphone. Ideally I would use this to listen to some music as well throughout the day but that really isn't the primary use. I'm currently using the Focal Celestee and I've tried the Radiance and Stellia but the Celestee fit better. I've also tried the Aeon 2 Noire but didn't find that as good for gaming as the Focal lineup.

Anyway, Beyer being Beyer, they seem to have rock solid imaging for gaming so I'm now wondering about the t5. Of the 3 t5's they have released, which one would be best to get. Right now I'm seeing all three for anywhere between 300-600 dollars. I don't seem to be too bothered by treble peaks so and since it's mostly for gaming, I'm not that concerned. Does anyone have experience with the t5 1st gen, t5p, or the t5 3rd gen that could comment on

Mar 14, 2023 at 8:50 AM Post #2 of 3
Probably outdated topic but i will answer for anyone who might seek this information in future. I personaly use T5p 2gen daily, as my main desktop headphones. I absolutly love the tunning of this and I'm quite passionate FPS players. They are increadible for gaming. I've tried 3rd gen as well. It is a thiny bit tamed in highes in compare to 2gen so 2>3. I've never tried 1st gen but i do recall some comments in depths of internet that they are the best closed gaming cans you can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back