beyerdynamic T1’s are now IN STOCK-- And we're having a Customer Review Shoot-out!
Jul 21, 2010 at 3:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Ivy

Premier Sponsor HeadRoom
[size=11pt]beyerdynamic T1’s are now in stock!  We are having a customer review contest to celebrate these excellent headphones.  [/size]

[size=11pt]Best Product Review gets a free HeadCase and headphone holder.  Winning review will provide most informative details and content about the headphones' characteristics, including sound quality, build quality, best applications,  pros and cons, etc.  Reviews will be judged by HeadRoom Sales Staff at their discretion.  Contest ends August 1, winner will be announced on August 2nd. Click here to log in and write your review.[/size]

[size=11pt]Don’t have the beyerdynamic T1’s?  Tell us why you want these headphones on our Facebook page.  One winner will receive a free HeadCase & headphone holder, ready for the headphones of your choice.[/size]

[size=11pt]Thanks everybody, can't wait to read your reviews!
dt880smile.png
[/size]

Jul 31, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #3 of 5
When you want great reviews, please see my from the thread about T1. There I presented detailed info about them. I own one so I presented serious and detailed information. BUT, in first hand, these cans plays perfectly when you own serious amp. They sound with ultra DAC or mini DAC, but when you connect with amps like Rudistor RPX 300, RP 010B (recabled), ZANA Deux or Balancing act, B22 or B52, then the result is excellent. The 600 ohm impedantion amd other properties requires something better if you are interested to obtain excellent sound reproduction, true potential of these glorious headphones.

Aug 2, 2010 at 11:03 AM Post #4 of 5
Thank you to everyone who chimed in on the T1's ... we had some really great customer reviews.  Those of you who did write reviews, I'll be contacting you via email to find out where you'd like your headphone holder shipped and to notify the winner of the HeadCase.

And in case you haven't read these yet, you can check them out here

Great job!
dt880smile.png

Aug 2, 2010 at 2:01 PM Post #5 of 5
Mentor 561 is our big winner of the beyer T1  reviews, he/she will be receiving a headphone holder and a spankin' new HeadCase to carry around those nice beyer T1's! 

In all honesty, it was a pretty tough choice.  They were all EXCELLENT!  Eric0, came in with a very strong second place. We decided to go with Mentor561 because he/she brought up a great point about one's listening tastes and how that affects one's headphone choice.  They also brought up a great point about using the appropriate equipment with this product in order to enjoy the full potential of the cans. 

Somewhat obvious points to all you saavy headphone listeners, but still excellent advice, and likely to greatly benefit those shopping on our site.

So, thanks again everybody for participating, you should have all recevied an email from Ryan by now. 

btw- For those of you who wrote a review, we're out of the Sennheiser headphone holders, but they should be in just a few days.

Thanks everybody, cheers! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back