Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohm - alternatives?
Dec 11, 2005 at 6:04 PM Post #17 of 21
Allright, I ordered them
biggrin.gif

For 139 Euro at an ebay shop here in germany. They should be arriving this week... I think, I'll post here again then
wink.gif

Dec 11, 2005 at 6:10 PM Post #18 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by HW323
any US stores for the DT 770/80?

Thanks

Guitar Center is the only store that carries 770/80 now, if I'm not mistaken. To get them in $150-160 range, you'd have to go to one of their stores and haggle.

Dec 12, 2005 at 2:55 AM Post #19 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
Guitar Center is the only store that carries 770/80 now, if I'm not mistaken. To get them in $150-160 range, you'd have to go to one of their stores and haggle.

Haha, tried that at the San Francisco GC, didn't have much luck, or I probably didn't try hard enough. Thanks anyway.

- Herman

Dec 12, 2005 at 3:35 AM Post #20 of 21
called up my closest GC and they have it for $199

asked him if he'd pricematch, he said he'd need the website but would gladly do so, now i need to find the site, any ideas? would a US dealer pricematch a german website? lol

thanks

Dec 15, 2005 at 4:03 PM Post #21 of 21
Allright, they have arrived
biggrin.gif

I just listened to them for a few minutes and I liked the comfort they provide. Right now they are lying on top of a cd-player and get burnt in with Massive Attack's Mezzanine... They get a little bit stretched by some books cause they exposed too much pressure on my head. I will comment on them when they have burnt in further more...
Isolation is nice and the build quality is very good. They feel very solid and don't look too bad. They actually look better in reality than on most pictures
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back