Beyerdynamic customer service
Jul 29, 2011 at 3:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

m0gwai

100+ Head-Fier
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had some experience to share about beyerdynamic customer service, I have a problem with my headphones, it's still under warranty so I emailed them 3 times in the last 3 weeks and I got absolutely no answer whatsoever, I always send my message with read receipt and they read all 3 of them but I guess decided to ignore them
confused_face_2.gif

It's not like I'm asking the moon, I described the problem and asked how to proceed to have the headphones repaired or replaced, what company can afford to ignore multiple emails from customer for multiple weeks....

Anyone had some experience or some suggestion, I'm not really sure what to do, online retailer told me to contact them and they don't reply...
frown.gif

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #2 of 7

Quote:
Hey,

I was wondering if anyone had some experience to share about beyerdynamic customer service, I have a problem with my headphones, it's still under warranty so I emailed them 3 times in the last 3 weeks and I got absolutely no answer whatsoever, I always send my message with read receipt and they read all 3 of them but I guess decided to ignore them
confused_face_2.gif

It's not like I'm asking the moon, I described the problem and asked how to proceed to have the headphones repaired or replaced, what company can afford to ignore multiple emails from customer for multiple weeks....

Anyone had some experience or some suggestion, I'm not really sure what to do, online retailer told me to contact them and they don't reply...
frown.gif

Where did you buy them? You're likely going to deal with that first. If you bought from an authorized retailer, you will likely deal with them under the initial warranty. Also, what's the problem with the headphone?

Very best,

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #3 of 7
I bought them online, I can't say if they are authorized reseller but they carry most of beyerdynamic products so I guess they are, I contacted them and they gave the email address from beyerdynamic... I will try to contact them again.

I have a headzone HT, it's their flagship 5.1 system and comes with a pair of modified 880 for headtracking, the headphone have a volume wheel on the cable and it seems there's a bad contact, so I loose sound on the left can, if I mess with it it comes back but it's slowly getting worse.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:16 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
I bought them online, I can't say if they are authorized reseller but they carry most of beyerdynamic products so I guess they are, I contacted them and they gave the email address from beyerdynamic... I will try to contact them again.

I have a headzone HT, it's their flagship 5.1 system and comes with a pair of modified 880 for headtracking, the headphone have a volume wheel on the cable and it seems there's a bad contact, so I loose sound on the left can, if I mess with it it comes back but it's slowly getting worse.

So wait, you're not trying to Contact Beyerdynamic, but a seller of the headphones?

Then don't slap Beyer's name on them.

If they still are under warranty, call up BEYER that holds the warranty and CALL them up to SPEAK to them. It's easy.

I'm not sure about Beyer, but Shure is said to be great with CS, so Beyer might be in the same vote

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #5 of 7

Quote:
So wait, you're not trying to Contact Beyerdynamic, but a seller of the headphones?

Then don't slap Beyer's name on them.

If they still are under warranty, call up BEYER that holds the warranty and CALL them up to SPEAK to them. It's easy.

I'm not sure about Beyer, but Shure is said to be great with CS, so Beyer might be in the same vote

No, I contacted the reseller they immediately gave me the email from beyerdynamic and told me to check with them directly, which I did but they don't reply

Yeah I guess calling is an option but they're in Germany, so it really sucks that I have to take my phone because they can't reply to a simple email

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
No, I contacted the reseller they immediately gave me the email from beyerdynamic and told me to check with them directly, which I did but they don't reply

Yeah I guess calling is an option but they're in Germany, so it really sucks that I have to take my phone because they can't reply to a simple email

They should have a English speaking division.

Jul 29, 2011 at 4:31 PM Post #7 of 7
heres the info on the US office i got from them in an email:
[size=9.0pt]beyerdynamic Inc. USA
56 Central Ave Farmingdale, NY 11735[/size]

[size=9.0pt]Office  (631) 293-3200 ext. # 14[/size]
[size=9.0pt]Fax  (631) 293-3288 [/size]
[size=9pt]hope it helps[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back