Beyerdynamic Custom One Pros & gaming.
Nov 13, 2014 at 4:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

carb0n67

New Head-Fier
Anyone have any experience with Beyerdynamic's COPs and PC gaming? Looking to buy a pair, and wanted to see other people's experience with these headphones, and whether or not I should purchase these.

Nov 18, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #2 of 2
Yeah I've been using them for PC gaming for like half a year and I can say they are very fun and suitable for it. I haven't played anything for a while now, but I can update you once I fire up my machine once again in a few days for my most recent feelings.
From what I recall though, nice full, impactful bass in games with explosions, fair amount of detail, soundstage is adequate but not as good as other open-back headphones and it is definitely harder to track movement in shooter games.
Overall engaging and fun sound, but may not recommend them if you like more flat airy sound: in my case HD555 which I liked very much for gaming, hard to say if better as I haven't used them in a while, but their sound was very different - less alive and fun with a bit lacking lower end, but more balanced, realistic and open). 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back