Beyerdynamic brown leather?
Jul 28, 2006 at 3:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

CaptSnuffy

100+ Head-Fier
If someone owns any beyers with brown leather on them, could you post a picture since their "manufacture" applet makes the colors look rediculous (unless thats what it actually looks like, and if that's the case i'm not interested in it).

Jul 28, 2006 at 3:46 AM Post #3 of 7
The headband comes in Black, Crimson and Beige

The pads come in Black, Crimson and Cognac

The beige and cognac look about the same on the site and to my eyes they look brown. I just can't be sure of the color without first seeing a photo of them.

Jul 28, 2006 at 4:21 PM Post #4 of 7
No one has beyers with leather in those colors?

I wish beyer would give us actual pictures of the different colors because it would really be bad if the colors weren't what you wanted, and then were stuck with them because they're custom.

Jul 28, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #5 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptSnuffy
The beige and cognac look about the same on the site and to my eyes they look brown. I just can't be sure of the color without first seeing a photo of them.

If they don't change the color on the website, no one will ever order a cognac one, so we will never see a real photo. It looks like I do not want my ears covered with it. Seriously.
eek.gif

Jul 28, 2006 at 8:29 PM Post #7 of 7
Here is a photo of the Beyer "cognac" leather earpads on the C-Pads of my Headphile/Grado HHF-1's.

HHF-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back