cool.gif

Oct 22, 2001 at 12:57 AM Post #35 of 55
Quote:

Originally posted by MacDEF

Hmmm... not according to the tape of the game I have
wink.gif

Try watching it with your eyes open.
smily_headphones1.gif

First kickoff should have been a Washington touchdown instead of a UCLA touchback.

Oct 22, 2001 at 1:25 AM Post #36 of 55
Quote:

Try watching it with your eyes open.

I did, and like the ref, I saw part of the udub player's body hit the white endline while he was still bobbling the ball
wink.gif

Just for the sake of argument, let's say we give you that one. What would the final score have been?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Can we have the other three touchdowns we gave away with fumbles inside your 15? On two of them you punted, but on one of them you scored, if I recall correctly, so that's 21 more points for us, and 7 less for udub if we don't fumble them, dangit.

Either way, it was a udrub-bing
wink.gif
But at least it wasn't 56-17 (56-10, really, but Cal got a cheap one against the third-stringers with 1 second left).

Oct 22, 2001 at 1:34 AM Post #37 of 55
Quote:

I did, and like the ref, I saw part of the udub player's body hit the white endline while he was still bobbling the ball
wink.gif

Just for the sake of argument, let's say we give you that one. What would the final score have been?
very_evil_smiley.gif

Can we have the other three touchdowns we gave away with fumbles inside your 15? On two of them you punted, but on one of them you scored, if I recall correctly, so that's 21 more points for us, and 7 less for udub if we don't fumble them, dangit.

Either way, it was a udrub-bing
wink.gif
But at least it wasn't 56-17 (56-10, really, but Cal got a cheap one against the third-stringers with 1 second left).

Well hey...maybe it would have swung the momentum of the game, eh? Or maybe not. Granted, you guys kicked the poo out of us and we almost lost to Arizona this week even though we should have pounded them. Oh well...hey - Oregon lost. I'm happy enough.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2001 at 1:49 AM Post #38 of 55
HAHAHAHA!!! This thread has gotten waaaaaaaayy off-topic!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh man, I hope none of the moderators don't lock it, it's pretty funny!

Man, I didn't realize that the Beyer pads for V6's cost that much.
Are they really worth it for someone who is planning to get a V6? or should I just save the money for a V6 ($75 + shipping) and the money for some Beyer pads ($22+ after shipping to Canada), and get the next best thing up from a V6? 'Cause one of the things I like so much about the V6 is the money/value ratio....

Oct 22, 2001 at 2:02 AM Post #39 of 55
actually sapphire, you bring up a good point. I think I'm obligated to close the thread, sorry...

but I will keep it open so that your question can get answered
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 22, 2001 at 2:57 AM Post #40 of 55
Well, they V6 can be had for around $65. Add $22 and you get $87. What can you get for $87 that's clearly better than the V6? Especially if you want closed cans?

Oct 22, 2001 at 3:05 AM Post #41 of 55
Quote:

Well, they V6 can be had for around $65.

Seriously? Where? (Cuz I would like to buy new ones, or off a Head-fier/-wizer, not off eBay...) I know that MillionBuy has them for 75 , and djmart has them for 80.

Oct 22, 2001 at 3:09 AM Post #42 of 55
As far as I know, the cheapest you can find them new online is between $75-80 and with shipping it brings it to atleast 85. Oh well, atleast that's how much MINE cost when I bought them...
frown.gif

Oct 22, 2001 at 3:31 AM Post #44 of 55
Haha yeah, lately I've been seeing them everywhere!
(Mrs. Cleo; 'Men's Work Warehouse' ad's; the music video for "What's Going On" by the All-Stars [a tribute to the lives lost in the sept 11th tragedy]; Craig David's "Fill Me In" music video; etc ....)

Oct 22, 2001 at 5:35 AM Post #45 of 55
I just got two pairs of V6s on different auctions for $50 shipped each on ebay. Add $22 for the beyer pads and that's only $77. I think that's a hell of a deal for these phones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back