I'm interested as well

Mar 22, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by rb67 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm interested as well

ditto
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 22, 2007 at 11:49 PM Post #19 of 31
Ok guys, I have been running around trying to buy them in North America ...and no cigar. I called BeyerDynamics USA and I get the run around, email me this and that on this email address, after half dozen emails they gave me the Canadian distributor. I contact the Canadian distributor and they give me a list of Beyer retailers ..more emails and phone calls. I phone 3 of them and 2 phoned back 3 hours later and were totally clueless with the part number I gave them. I said screw this I going to order them in Europe. So the moral of the story is Beyer's Customer Service in the Americas ...sucks big time !

Ok, the good news, I sucessfully placed an order with a Beyer distributor in Europe for a dozen headbands and some earpads for a Head-Fi member. They should be here in 6-9 business days via DHL (My experience with DHL is not good. I think I pay them to get things lost !). I tried to workout the cost so I don't do this at a lost with all the shipping and customs fees.

The cost per headband comes out to $15.52us with the shipping and federal and provincial taxes. I did not include customs brokerage fees, just hoping they won't.

Here is the cost for the headband and shipping +3% PayPal fees.

To USA: $25us +3%
To Canada: $22us +3%

Does this still sound good ?, order is already placed so its my loss if you guys don't buy in. If you are still interested just PM me and I will get back to you with the final tally once I received them.

Mar 22, 2007 at 11:59 PM Post #20 of 31
These are "pleather" not leather...

You can order it direct from Beyerdynamic USA for $12.17 shipped by calling 1-800-293-4463 (part #340.502).

Mar 23, 2007 at 1:00 AM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3384danny /img/forum/go_quote.gif
how about little old me in sydney australia?

how can i get some?

PM me and u will be in line ..LoL

In line:

1. Jam_Master_J
2. gmckay
3. dawalsh
4. Maniacemd
5. dinoadventures
6. NiceCans
7. drews

3 more headbands left !

Mar 24, 2007 at 4:45 PM Post #23 of 31
3 more left

PM me with your PayPal and shipping address to reserve !

I will notify you once I received them for total payment

Mar 26, 2007 at 6:38 PM Post #25 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tele /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems a little bulky. Are they comfortable?

Well, just ask the large number of Grado owners that have them, for some its an automatic mod for their new Grados and it keep the original leather headband clean and nice for resale.

Mar 31, 2007 at 6:41 AM Post #26 of 31
Beyer has notified me that my order is on its way and should be here by next week via DHL.

Please sne me your PayPal account and shipping address if you haven't done so yet.

Apr 3, 2007 at 5:10 AM Post #28 of 31
3 more left

Apr 11, 2007 at 6:19 PM Post #29 of 31
Alright, I just received my shipment today from Beyer and it took a little under two weeks for it to get here, Canada Post had the package opened and would also have helded it up a little, they also taxed me for $12 customs, luckly Beyer marked the total value as only $50 as compared to $175.

I put one on my 325i and it needed a little stretching, but it got on and looks pretty good. So Grados with the leather headbands will require some stretching and the ones with vinyl headband would go on very easily. This mod makes the headband feel like they are not there, kind of if it is floating on air and the headphones stays better on my head due to the cushioning.

Total cost for US and Canadian orders with shipping and 3% PayPal fees included:

US: $22us CAD: $20us

Please send me your PayPal addy if you still haven't done so. I will forward your an invoice for payment later this evening.

Thanks

Apr 14, 2007 at 1:18 AM Post #30 of 31
2 more left, PM me if you want them !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back