Beyer leather head cushion for SRH-840 and 99 Classics?
Jan 7, 2016 at 3:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Double-A

Formerly known as KingOfTheWild.
Hi everyone, I am wondering if anybody has replaced the headbands of either the Shure SRH-840s or the Meze 99 Classics with this Beyerdynamic leather head cushion. The headband for the Meze 99 Classics looks to be too wide for this product, but I am hopeful that somebody has tried it with the SRH-840s and liked the result.

Jan 10, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #2 of 2
  Hi everyone, I am wondering if anybody has replaced the headbands of either the Shure SRH-840s or the Meze 99 Classics with this Beyerdynamic leather head cushion. The headband for the Meze 99 Classics looks to be too wide for this product, but I am hopeful that somebody has tried it with the SRH-840s and liked the result.

I don't find the headband to be a poor fit the 99s. I always purchase the wool headband covers for my cans and it adds comfort and keeps the actual headband free of hair oil etc. now the PADS are something I would love to replace. They are not particulary comfortable. Despite being a very lightweight headphone, due to the poor comfort of the pads my ears get sore very quickly. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back